Author Topic: stan真是具备舌战群儒的能力!佩服,佩服,翻译的不到位的地方,大家见谅.  (Read 14938 times)

Offline Yao

• View Profile
  • BitShares: yao
  • GitHub: imYao

Offline dcchong

• View Profile
感谢翻译。  +5% +5% +5%

能把原文连接发一下么, 我去点个赞。。。 :P
wallet_approve_delegate dc-delegate true
wallet_approve_delegate bitsharesx-delegate true

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline dexinwong

• View Profile

Offline codinat

• View Profile
3i现在才承认keyhotee的失败,你自己好意思么?不怕告诉你大伙都忘记有这么样的东西!

Offline 当年很厉害

• View Profile
把我看cry了 :'( :'( :'(
原来我们是在指责一个不被世人接受的英雄 :'( :'( :'(
BTS粉里有SB!

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
 +5% 感谢楼主!

提个小建议,楼主能不能把你的keyhotee ID去掉啊,挡到文字了。反正这玩意一时半会出不来。

Offline logxing

翻译得不错。谢楼主。
同时也对I3团队作出的努力表示感谢 :)
大家都是为了一个目标走到一起来的。
不管是疑问还是误会,可能都是前行路上不可避免会遇到的问题。
希望我们可以解决问题,走得更好。我会与I3同行,到达自由彼岸。 :D
BTS Account:logxing

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
成就一项事业是如此艰难,这个夏天我终于意识到自己是多么幼稚多么脆弱。谢谢3i让我成长。
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline Snail

• View Profile
  • BitShares: snail

Offline metalallen

• View Profile
浮壹白的微博:http://weibo.com/u/2279693077
BTSX Account:metalallen

Offline adistman

• View Profile
Please understand we have far more at stake in this than anyone else:  our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.

I am very sorry that I seem too optimistic and arrogant.  But that is how optimistic I am.  What would you think if I was pessimistic?  Then you would be right to be worried.   

As for arrogant.   I know what is involved.  I see how hard everyone is working.  I am amazed at the talent in the core team.  I understand that this flagship product cannot be rushed to release without thorough testing.  I know from 40 years of experience what it takes.  How do I communicate this to others in a way that is not perceived as arrogant?  Who will say these things if I don't?  Should these things be left unsaid?  How then would you know the truth?

I cannot agree that we have not done well (technically).  We have slain every dragon we have encountered.  We might wish that there were fewer dragons, but those are what we have encountered on the path to our long-stated goals.   We took a ten-week detour to make a critical break-through.  That detour cost us the ability to deliver an early Minimum Viable Product (MVP) in the spring, but we are now back on schedule for the same summer milestone we had originally planned:  a User Friendly Product (UFP).  Make a breakthrough, still reach the next milestone on time, and get developers started on multiple other billion dollar assets at the same time!  We have no need to apologize for any of that.

It is true that we have not done well in public relations.  We have tried to use the forum as a sounding board to get feedback on our ideas but we recognize that half the world really doesn't want to see the sausage being made.  But Bytemaster comes here often because it gives him energy to talk about his ideas and hear your feedback.  He works double shifts every day.  He goes from team member to team member, instantly in sync with what they are doing and helping guide each one in turn, then he's off to his office for his own coding session.   For those of you who have done coding, you know that it takes enormous mental energy and must be done in surges.  So when you see him here, making himself available to you and giving you insights about what he is thinking, he is really recharging for another surge of coding.

It is also true that we have not done well on Keyhotee.  We chose to focus on BTS-X and contracted Keyhotee out to others. Those others did not have the benefit of working daily with Bytemaster.   Months ago we decided it will have to wait on the back burner until BTS-X generates the resources to finish it.  So lack of progress on Keyhotee is evidence that we are focused on BTS-X. 

As for being fooled.  Fooled?  We share every thought with you.  People complain that we share too much!  We are always trying to make a better deal for every investor.  We only succeed when you succeed.  We have deliberately aligned our interests with yours.  We make money the same way you make money - and no other way.  Many times we don't pursue what we know would make everyone more money, because we can't achieve a consensus in the community.  But we are always offering you our best ideas.

We are doing exactly what we promised to do with everyone's donations (and our own).  We are building a new industry with many decentralized players.  We have not demanded to own everything. We have settled for a small sliver of the pie.   We have been creating opportunities for many others and a chance for early adopters to own a stake in many things.

Read the history of all great undertakings.  They are the history of overcoming many obstacles and enduring the criticism of those who are not in the arena, not facing the dragons, and not covered with dust and sweat and blood. 

In the end, it will be up to the judgement of each individual whether they profit greatly or give up because they lack the will to persevere. 

We will not give up.  We will fight the good fight.  And we will succeed spectacularly.
PTS:PgyN7fJ5d9bCkcQLUXxoaQ87KvT9ZQMqus
BTC:18CrpUSta2KpPhuP3XGbSSdEYgBzEoTaH7