Author Topic: Task Forces: Content Production, PR, and Community Involvement. Paid Roles!  (Read 2530 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Theres a wiki at the bitshares_toolkit github page .. I currently focus my efforts threre

clout

clout

Thanks guys. Happy to help however possible. If you want to be added as a contributor to the drive folder just pm me. I haven't gotten to the newer content on the forum, but should be done with that in a couple of hours.

Most importantly we need to put together a wiki that has all the relevant content in simplified form and then links to more specific and technical answers either on the forum or elsewhere on the wiki.

Once the wiki is solid and the content is understandable for techsters, savy investors, and moms alike. We need to start hitting bitcointalk.org as hard as possible. I don't want to hear that ppl didn't know about ags or any eminent snapshots.

By the end of the week I want to see pts and ags both up 50%!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I WISH there was a solid, professional educational resource for some of the more technical aspects.
I am trying to set some articles up on the wiki .. more like a starter package for interessted readers ...
But sure .. the devs should (once the wallet is up and running) focus on the documentation!!

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

I'd suggest that we skip straight to building an education resources package oriented toward either business or CS and put that forward.

Wherever I can be helpful I'll be.

Perfectly stated...

I WISH there was a solid, professional educational resource for some of the more technical aspects. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Can help out too ...
evangalism and general vision sounds good to me .. maybe a little webdev .. but not too cutting-edge

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I do not know clout personally…

Today, I used one of his posts to summarize my thoughts -I think he was saying more or less (regarding the person/issue) -
   ‘He knows shit’.

Now, I know that we all do...  compared to clout!

+5%

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline legendface66

• View Profile
bty  I'll smash out an episode tonight and have most of the next week free.

arthur.falls but you know that already. please just skype message me a time to catch up. bearing in mind I'm 12 hrs ahead of universal time and leave for work at 7am return about 5pm on weekdays. Anything outside of those I can make otherwise please just shoot me the minutes. The folowing is what I'd say:

I'd propose offering representation in New Zealand - we are a major economic player on the world scene but prefer speaking to people in our common tongue. If that is of limited use, I'm happy to offer what PR assistance I can remotely.

Voicing new animated content if desired or any content for that matter is easy.

I'll scrub up the hangout recordings over the next few days so you have those to link to, I'm using one for the next podcast so that should bring some indirect attention to the platform.

The Beyond Bitcoin site will get a tidy up before the end of the week and I'll post clouts contribution there (brilliant PR guide).

Not much else at my disposal as I can't do another bitshares podcast right now

NXT has solicited their community to contact computer science faculties worldwide, I would suggest we do the same and also look at developing pitches for business oriented faculties too. here is the post outlining the start of theirs:

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/%28ann%29-nxt-academic-outreach-program/

I'd suggest that we skip straight to building an education resources package oriented toward either business or CS and put that forward.

Wherever I can be helpful I'll be.

merockstar

Clout that is amazing work you did in such a small amount of time! Your forum searching skills are strong.

Offline legendface66

• View Profile
Oh my god that is probably the greatest single sum up of any crypto project I've seen. Just like that. Much of this could be edited and published as a project guide on the site. All material requirements knocked out in one fell swoop!

Well done clout!

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Stan, Bo, and myself just had a "crisis management" meeting regarding the above areas and created a roadmap for fixing it. Dan gave us the budget we need to execute.

This forum has an absurd amount of pent-up desire to help, but no clear direction for what to do with it. Now that has changed.

3 weeks left on AGS clock. 3 task forces with laser-focused goals. Lots of passionate forumites, incentivized with large PTS tips. Several leaders from the community have already stepped up - will you join?

If you are skilled at writing, web dev, evangalism, or general organization/vision/leadership, you should post your skype username here.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 05:18:22 am by toast »
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.