Author Topic: Error loading block -- BitShare PTS lost?  (Read 2365 times)

Offline fnantoir

• View Profile
Ah sweet they're all there. Thanks a lot both of you  :D

I don't know a whole lot about the details of this project yet, but from everything I've had the time to read, it's a really great idea that I'd like to support no matter how it turns out - although I sincerely hope it turns out successful. Just bought 1 BTC of BitShare PTS and will probably soon donate 1 BTC to BitShare AGS  :)

Offline testz

Hi,

I just bought some BitShare PTS from Crypsy.com and after downloading the BitShare PTS wallet I decided to test with just 1 BitShare PTS - luckily! Because now I get this series of errors when I try to open up my BitShare PTS wallet:

Any suggestions?? I'm find it a bit troubling that this happens just as I transfer 1 BitShare PTS to the wallet - even if it was "just" 1 PTS. Can I get the wallet working? Or at least save the 1 PTS I send after it?

Thanks!

Don't worry your PTS will survive  :):
  • Goto: C:\Users\<User name>\AppData\Roaming\BitShares-PTS
  • Make a backup of wallet.dat
  • Delete all files except wallet.dat
  • Run wallet software again
  • Wait until it's synchronize
  • Enjoy!

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+ make a copy of your 'wallet.dat' file (then your PTS are safe)
+ download latest wallet: http://178.63.85.22/dl/Bitshares-PTS/Windows/2014-06-26_00-00-51/BitShares-PTS.tar.gz
+ Run with your wallet.dat in place (all other files can be deleted, or moved)
+ let it sync the blockchain

Offline fnantoir

• View Profile
Hi,

I just bought some BitShare PTS from Crypsy.com and after downloading the BitShare PTS wallet I decided to test with just 1 BitShare PTS - luckily! Because now I get this series of errors when I try to open up my BitShare PTS wallet:

Clicking ok:

Clicking Retry:

...which soon after goes to this:

Any suggestions?? I'm find it a bit troubling that this happens just as I transfer 1 BitShare PTS to the wallet - even if it was "just" 1 PTS. Can I get the wallet working? Or at least save the 1 PTS I send after it?

Thanks!