Author Topic: Delegate node recommended specs and hosting providers  (Read 1622 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Considering load: At the moment we cannot say anything .. who knows how far this thing goes off? maybe rocket to moon than median to bigger load .. maybe boomerang and thus only little load.

I personally will start with a VPS on a dedicated machine .. not too much power. If value meets moon I can effort a dedicated machine for delegates.
Time will tell .. anyway .. the software is rapidly deployed so I see no issue in organic growth.

Thx for your thoughts! sounds logic
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline kokojie

• View Profile
I could run 8 full nodes on different VPS. I currently run these for Bitcoin

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Considering load: At the moment we cannot say anything .. who knows how far this thing goes off? maybe rocket to moon than median to bigger load .. maybe boomerang and thus only little load.

I personally will start with a VPS on a dedicated machine .. not too much power. If value meets moon I can effort a dedicated machine for delegates.
Time will tell .. anyway .. the software is rapidly deployed so I see no issue in organic growth.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
+5% thx for asking! i'm also interested on this information! Lets collect :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
I am looking to sign up for a hosting service to run a delegate node for Bitshares.
Please give recommendations on optimal server specs and bandwidth requirements.
Also, I am looking for hosting provider recommendations and any other considerations when planning and setting up a proper delegate node that will be able to handle required load.

VPS vs Cloud server?

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 06:17:14 pm by bitcoinerS »
>>> approve bitcoiners