Author Topic: Storj Crowdsale  (Read 2285 times)

merockstar

welcome back tony

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Simeon II, I haven't always agreed with your posts, but you're sounding pretty good these days. Your characterization of the other 2.0's is perfect.

I might go so far as to say that your words are right 'on the money'.

See, this picture proves it. Simeon II really IS on the money!

+5% +5% +5%

I   like that kind of humor/research!
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile
 ;D

Sure, but I named myself after the other Simeon II.

I knew about the existence of that Simeon II of course.

:) Nice catch, donkeypong!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interestingly enough companies that are 2 steps behind prefer to IPO on platforms that are 2 steps behind.

What is the upgrade path for these other platforms?   Do they just slowly die or do they actually have plans to scale?

NXT (and its clones) may 'copy some of your ideas'/ 'fully develop theirs' to stay relevant.

Counterparty/Mastercoin just wait on their own slow death...

PS
Parasitizing on some slow animal, animal not designed for trading is stupid idea to begin with…

Simeon II, I haven't always agreed with your posts, but you're sounding pretty good these days. Your characterization of the other 2.0's is perfect.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 11:57:02 am by Simeon II »

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Interestingly enough companies that are 2 steps behind prefer to IPO on platforms that are 2 steps behind.

What is the upgrade path for these other platforms?   Do they just slowly die or do they actually have plans to scale?

NXT (and its clones) may 'copy some of your ideas'/ 'fully develop theirs' to stay relevant.

PS
Parasitizing on some slow animal, animal not designed for trading is stupid idea to begin with…

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

PS
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 12:45:46 am by Simeon II »

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Simeon II

• View Profile

merockstar

it seems Super3 has already started the discussion with us.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=5300.0

he has a history here, he mined the first protoshare. I guess there apparently was some drama-- but that's water under the bridge now. for the time being, from the looks of that thread, it appears some troll has driven him away.

Offline Pheonike

Are we in contact with these about intergrated their platform with Bitshares? They are starting their crowdsale this week on CounterParty. They also have a roadmap of other platforms they plan to intergrate with such as Mastercon, maidsafe,ethereum.

http://storj.io/

PDF

http://node1.storj.io/api/download/b7a1999ca8f50b3b9ee2ec5c950e7aa1c198f38ccec5cd428fc2c782b91eb884?key=400ec779ce0c93fb3edcb719c84f5cd0c8ea39409d3c2bee98ce7d7c6bae1086&token=dAuZVAIR3qyz5mmu