Author Topic: [Election] Vote for usd.bts500 cny.bts500 eur.bts500 dac.bts500  (Read 9871 times)

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Update:

Our new delegates usd.bts500, cny.bts500, eur.bts500 and dac.bts500 have been up up up .

PLEASE VOTE FOR US ! We won't let you down!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 04:25:27 pm by heyD »

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
Update:

In the past a few days, bts500 team has achieved good performance in both the running of delegates and the promotion of BitShares in China.

Our four delegates bts500, bts500usd, bts500rmb and bts500dao have been running with high RELIABILITY, all of which are more than 98.4%. They are among the best ones in the top 101 delegates. Great thanks for all of you!

@Snail has written several step-by-step tutorials which can be found here: http://www.bts.hk/category/xinshou
He described the following parts in details: how to download the wallets, how to run the wallets, how to create accounts, how to import BTC/PTS wallets/private keys, how to transfer funds, how to register, how to vote, how to backup wallets, etc.. They are the only tutorials written in Chinese so far. Most of the newbies will be pointed to these tutorials, especially the ones who can't read English.

I have also written a tutorial describing how to run a delegate and will put it on bts.hk tomorrow.

During these days, all of us were busy trying to introduce and explain this new product in our forum, weibo, QQ group chat, etc. Hope our work helps.

As suggested by bytemaster https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6040.msg80760#msg80760 , we've set up our new delegates usd.bts500 cny.bts500, eur.bts500 and dac.bts500 . They are already in the standby delegates list. We may bring down the bts500* and put the new ones up if our community figures out the sub-accounts will do better for our network.

Again, thanks for everyone who has voted for us. We are preparing the first give-back to the community as we promised. Stay turned.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 01:17:30 am by heyD »

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
nice work ,folks!! +5% +5% +5% please vote  for them......

Please vote for chinese

BTS X  delegate ID:chinese

Why vote for "chinese"?

1) I am cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of income to the poor students in China.  Donation details will be posted for public view.

2)I will destroy 20% of the fees and  my pay rate is 80%. It is my way to pay dividends to all the bitshares holders.

vote for "chinese"
wallet_approve_delegate chinese true

my delegate's server: professional hosted 4Cores CPU + 4GB RAM + 100GB SSD + anti-DDoS +  guaranteed 500Mbps bandwidth
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline Riverhead

Offline dexinwong

• View Profile

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
+5%

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L00 上的 Tapatalk

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
you are already in my approved delegates list, you guys are the most active BTSers to promote the BitShares in China.  +5%

+5%

You all have my vote once I get back to my main wallet.

Thank you crazybit , Harvey and Daniel. We'll try to do our best.

you got my vote !!!  +5%

Thanks. You also got my vote !! Amazing, you destroy 50% of the fees.  +5% +5%

Offline bytemaster

You all have my vote once I get back to my main wallet.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline JA

• View Profile