Author Topic: How to import wallet/keys from Block chain.info  (Read 2269 times)

Offline Pheonike

Offline vikram

I have some keys in blockchain.info. How do import them into the BitsharesX wallet?

Thanks

Currently for blockchain.info wallets, you must manually export your private keys and then import them into BTSX using the wallet_import_private_key command.

To export your private keys, you must go to the advanced tab in your blockchain.info wallet, then click export unencrypted, then choose Bitcoin-Qt format, then copy the appropriate private key and paste it into the BTSX wallet with the wallet_import_private_key command.

Someone else will be able to explain this better than me. We will get import tutorials up as soon as possible: https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/issues/541

It may also be possible to import your blockchain.info backup wallet file into multibit, export your multibit wallet file, then import into BTSX using wallet_import_multibit; but this is untested.

Offline Pheonike

I have some keys in blockchain.info. How do import them into the BitsharesX wallet?

Thanks