Author Topic: TX fees question  (Read 1214 times)

Offline bytemaster

at 16XTS for a delegate and .1XTS for users?? Like a said, there's either 18,000 delegates or at a mimimum roughly 3Million registers users.
Like I said, that would be a delegate every other block @ 15XTS or 100TX per block at .1XTS.
there are lots of empty blocks so unless the delegate fees were outrageous.
Currrently, there are only 1000 delegates shown(unless there is more that we cannot see). Even at 20XTS that would be less than 10% of the total transaction fees received.

Asset registration has had VERY high fees, in 1000's of XTS.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jbutta2k13

• View Profile
at 16XTS for a delegate and .1XTS for users?? Like a said, there's either 18,000 delegates or at a mimimum roughly 3Million registers users.
Like I said, that would be a delegate every other block @ 15XTS or 100TX per block at .1XTS.
there are lots of empty blocks so unless the delegate fees were outrageous.
Currrently, there are only 1000 delegates shown(unless there is more that we cannot see). Even at 20XTS that would be less than 10% of the total transaction fees received.

Offline bytemaster

Asset registration fees have been rather high and people have paid it.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline jbutta2k13

• View Profile
Is there a way to break down fees from user & delegate registration fees paid to the network from actual send/receive volume?  i am tryiing to get a handle on the if we have only 29,366 blocks, which most are empty, how accumulated fees can be 271,000XTS.  Based on current .1BTSX fee. this would require roughly 100 txs per block.
It would help in understand the volume and where it is coming from.. If all this fee were delegates, that would mean there are 18,000 delegates or almost half the blocks signed are delegate registration?  Maybe I don't understand how its calculated,so if one could enlighten me, that would e great. thanks

{
  "blockchain_head_block_num": 29366,
  "blockchain_head_block_age": "55 seconds old",
  "blockchain_head_block_timestamp": "20140722T174550",
  "blockchain_average_delegate_participation": 90.178571428571431,
  "blockchain_delegate_pay_rate": 224297,
  "blockchain_blocks_left_in_round": 25,
  "blockchain_confirmation_requirement": 1,
  "blockchain_accumulated_fees": "271,310.85911 BTSX",
  "blockchain_share_supply": 199972868896012,
  "blockchain_random_seed": "fc3a3bed8154eb6e3b5d9e29a571b240096e0fad",
  "blockchain_database_version": 115,