Author Topic: average investor-competency level probably lower than yours  (Read 1321 times)

merockstar

thankyou!,, also then what is this http://www.dacsunlimited.com/index_en.html

for legal reasons the devs aren't releasing the final product themselves, they're letting DAC sun limited do that.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Hi Jfox here im just our average investor and initial donator of ags , angelshares I sorta understand that the way a targeted drop is going to work is based on who was awarded ags and pts (protoshares) but what I don't get is what is it they are droping is it bitcoin, or protoshares and how is it that where i donated by bitcoin to angel funds from is going to accept protoshares if they come? If anyone knows what i mean by this please enlighten me (us) as i really don't want to miss out on the next dac that comes our way
thanx

jfox, angelshare holder/ average investor

They are dropping shares in new companies. (So new companies are being formed and holders of AGS are being awarded shares in them)

When each new company is formed they will usually release a wallet.

If you donated to AGS with Bitcoin then the wallet will have an option for you to import the private key of that Bitcoin address you donated from. The wallet will recognise it and your shares will be issued.

For example people who donated before 28/02 got shares in BitShares X - You can see it's CAP on coinmarketcap.com

If you donated before that date, you would be able to download the BitShares X wallet and import your Bitcoin private key and get BitShares X shares which you can sell or keep.

merockstar

if I'm understanding the question correctly:

it depends on the DAC.

basically we'll all shun them if they don't drop 10% to AGS and PTS holders, but the other 80% can be used however the dev sees fit, that can include dropping to Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Primecoin, or whatever.

Offline foxjohn637

• View Profile
Hi Jfox here im just our average investor and initial donator of ags , angelshares I sorta understand that the way a targeted drop is going to work is based on who was awarded ags and pts (protoshares) but what I don't get is what is it they are droping is it bitcoin, or protoshares and how is it that where i donated by bitcoin to angel funds from is going to accept protoshares if they come? If anyone knows what i mean by this please enlighten me (us) as i really don't want to miss out on the next dac that comes our way
thanx

jfox, angelshare holder/ average investor