Author Topic: When will Bitshares X get market-pegged assets added?  (Read 2118 times)

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I wouldn't rush I'd rather see it solid. Also, you guys need tests. I did a code review last night and caught a bug. And that was just one change I looked at in my 30,000 BTSX thread. I'm not blaming I would rather see this done right. There is too much at stake to have rushing it screw it up. I was pushing for getting liquid but now that this is done I would not want to compromise quality over speed of execution. Write automated tests!!! I can't stress this enough.

Automated are being added to every single day.

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5% 5 times! :)

Offline bytemaster

I wouldn't rush I'd rather see it solid. Also, you guys need tests. I did a code review last night and caught a bug. And that was just one change I looked at in my 30,000 BTSX thread. I'm not blaming I would rather see this done right. There is too much at stake to have rushing it screw it up. I was pushing for getting liquid but now that this is done I would not want to compromise quality over speed of execution. Write automated tests!!! I can't stress this enough.

Automated are being added to every single day. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
Polymorphic digital assets here I come  8)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
We have the kinks worked out for the most part, now we are just adding a few security features.

I don't like to talk dates because things happen and right now we are in rapid bug fix mode for a live network.   It is a very high priority for me and my *goal* is within the next month with testing starting later this week with a new test network.
This is great. You guys have proven that once it goes into the test network phase it moves quickly.

Offline bytemaster

We have the kinks worked out for the most part, now we are just adding a few security features.

I don't like to talk dates because things happen and right now we are in rapid bug fix mode for a live network.   It is a very high priority for me and my *goal* is within the next month with testing starting later this week with a new test network.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

merockstar

Offline Pocket Sand

• View Profile
Is there any estimation for how long it will take to add in the exchange features? Are they already ready or are they still being developed as we speak?