Author Topic: “Bitshares Is Grateful” Plan  (Read 2979 times)

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Grateful?

That's a very good plan, but shouldn't we wait for the success of BTSX, then carry out this plan?

At this moment, IMHO, we should think about how to improve the current buggy version, and do a better marketing,  instead of enjoying the success...

It isn't enjoying the success, it is acknowledging contributions of those who have volunteered their time.  This will further encourage them and promote a team.

+5%

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
Fuznuts, gamey, jabajaba (all three for their efforts around Beyond Bitcoin) merockstar (wrote articles), Agent86 (discussing voting which lead to approval voting), xeroc (wiki efforts), legend66 (covering BTS on his LTB channel), Vato_KettenBlog (see above). 

Many more I don't know of.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 04:21:19 pm by delulo »

Offline gulu

• View Profile
Created the Bitshares Market directory to help display current DAC information and highlight the known DACs in development.
I wish you had left receiving addresses. I got no where to send funds to. Unfortunately, this is the final batch, and the award plan is closing. But thank you very much for all you did for the BTS community.

You will still be listed on the batch 3.
BTC: 1FRsgcQELHKFY2VMFosBnyBaNxZgS4wj7x
PTS: Pf9yDYUknXShepu6YjwSEpMvm1ewNQLNgE
BTSX: gulu

Offline mint chocolate chip

Created the Bitshares Market directory to help display current DAC information and highlight the known DACs in development.

Offline gulu

• View Profile
First week grant list:
东子
张明山
熊熊
西湖龙井
巨蟹
alt
郝晓曦
当年很厉害
胡博
Logxing

Sencond week grant list:
PTS中国
Keyhotee中国
引长弓Fate
咕噜
暴走恭亲王
Harvey老狼
Vato_KenttenBlog
麦克猫
小菜
HeyD

Offline gulu

• View Profile
Grateful?

That's a very good plan, but shouldn't we wait for the success of BTSX, then carry out this plan?

At this moment, IMHO, we should think about how to improve the current buggy version, and do a better marketing,  instead of enjoying the success...
It isn't enjoying the success, it is acknowledging contributions of those who have volunteered their time.  This will further encourage them and promote a team.

The purpose of this plan is to thank BSTers for their previous work, and encourage them to continue support BTS community. In fact, this is the first step of a bigger marketing plan.

Offline gulu

• View Profile
Have a look at my brand new Blog http://kettenblog.wordpress.com, just 3 days old.
I followed bitshares most passively since last year but with the release of BTSX i decided to support the DAC ecosystem more actively.
And since there is very less information about DACs and BitShares in german language on the web i decided to fill a bit this market niche.
There are over 125.000.000 million native german speaker out there and i hope to get some off them interested in the DAC ecosys.

There are only a few blog articles online yet, but while i`m writing this post the next article is already in work.

Oh and i set up an twitter account but its primarily to make the blog public.

If you want to honor my work, just follow me on https://twitter.com/KettenBlog and like my blog to create some buzz to the german community.

Regards
Vato

Your work is recognized. Will send you tips in next batch. Keep up the good work, please. Go Bitshares!

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Have a look at my brand new Blog http://kettenblog.wordpress.com, just 3 days old.
I followed bitshares most passively since last year but with the release of BTSX i decided to support the DAC ecosystem more actively.
And since there is very less information about DACs and BitShares in german language on the web i decided to fill a bit this market niche.
There are over 125.000.000 million native german speaker out there and i hope to get some off them interested in the DAC ecosys.

There are only a few blog articles online yet, but while i`m writing this post the next article is already in work.

Oh and i set up an twitter account but its primarily to make the blog public.

If you want to honor my work, just follow me on https://twitter.com/KettenBlog and like my blog to create some buzz to the german community.

Regards
Vato

really great initiative  +5% Danke genau das ist jetzt wichtig ... die Nachricht in aller Munde :)
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

merockstar

I want to point out fuznuts.

I don't know if he's already been tipped or not, but it's clear from reading his posts that he's been very active in the social media department.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Grateful?

I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
I helped identify and catch bugs and even caught a bug in the code when reviewing it. I've also pushed for more than one trusted entity which lead to DPOS. I don't want 1000 BTSX, I am open to joining the development full time. Arrange an interview with BM for me.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Grateful?

He means they are implementing a plan to thank people who are helping BitShares to become successful. (Like for example helping to improve the buggy version you are talking about.)

+5% I think it is a good.

Does the 'BitShares Trust' already have funds to execute the 'BitShares is grateful' plan?

Offline FBI

• View Profile
Grateful?

bitsharesxt : guru

Offline gulu

• View Profile
“Bitshares Is Grateful” Plan

On behave of “Bitshares Trust”, here implements the “Bitshares is grateful” plan, detailed as following.

Bitshares X was finally released on July 19. During the development course many have waited long, but true BTSers have always been believers and strong supporters towards this magnificent project. They spread the words and grow the community. They help the development team and look for bugs. They are the true doers, and they did those all from their heart, not even for a single penny. That’s because they truly believe in Bitshares. To express our gratefulness, we would like to reword them with small tips. Thank you. We hope all of you will continue to support future bitshares DACs and promote DACs for the main street adoption. Together, we grow the community. Together, yes we can.

Candicates:
1,Those who have been active on social media promoting bitshares and DACs, including Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, QQ group, WeChat.
2,Those who created or translated educational materials about bitshares and DACs. 3i employees are ineligible. Those who have already received payment for are also ineligible.
3,Those who contributed to coding and testing. 3i employees are ineligible. Those who have already received payment for are also ineligible.

Tipping size:
Maximum size per person: 0.1 btc, 1 PTS, 1000 BTSX.

Please reply in this thread and describe what you did. Oh, do leave you receiving addresses. We will check what you described, and pick 10 candidates per week for the tipping.