Author Topic: @ delegates who have helped me these past few days  (Read 1225 times)

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Well, in that case.  I'm glad I was able to help.  I try not to drink and post, but sometimes I just can't help myself.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

merockstar

Awesome!  Way to fight the good fight and stick it out.  +5%

approved

merockstar

Im glad you got it working.   I can't say I helped,  but I do remember a late night drunken conversation with you.   Is 14.04 treating you well?

your tutorial was the one that ultimately worked for me (after figuring something else out). and lol you were drunk?

even if the tutorial never existed you could say you helped, and I'm pretty sure I already clicked on the thumbs up next to your name.

14.04; dislikes: my hot corners no longer work consistently and the fix that worked in 12.04 isn't a fix anymore, compiz crashes sometimes when I use the workspace switcher, I can't move the window controls to the right side of the title bars anymore, my wallch shortcut key for "next wallpaper" broke

I had to recompile a couple of my wallets and I'm going to have to reinstall civilization 4-- but those are minor gripes.

likes: MUCH smaller launcher icons, YAY! bitsharesx compatible, it fixed a minor guake bug that i had been working around umm... and it just feels kinda good to be running the latest version just for the sake of it-- that's more time I've bought myself before I have to upgrade again (assuming some new DAC doesn't force that on me)

all in all, it was a pain in the ass to set back up, but I'll live. :)

Offline Riverhead

Awesome!  Way to fight the good fight and stick it out.  +5%

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
Im glad you got it working.   I can't say I helped,  but I do remember a late night drunken conversation with you.   Is 14.04 treating you well?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

merockstar

It's Alive!

If you've helped, or even just attempted to help me this past week since X was released in my quest to compile and run BitShares X, please post here and I'll be sure to vote for you.

I intend to go through all my recent posts and vote for people who've helped me anyway, but if you want to be 100% I don't overlook you, that's what this thread is for.

Thank you!