Author Topic: Is LottoShares on coin market cap? If so what is it trading at?  (Read 18321 times)

Offline Cryptofreakoutlaw31

• View Profile
It was when I saw Lottoshares DAC in the top 10 on coinmarketcap.com that got me interested in the .  It was on another thread on a different crypto forum that I realized that I had some LTS that I can claim since I held DOGE and BTC during the dates mentioned in that thread.  As a result, I was able to claim a total of 100 LTS and to move them into my LTS wallet.  After the LTS price on Bter dropped to the 5500-6800 satoshi range, I was able to add my LTS total by making my first few LTS on Bter when the price was between 5500-6800.  I have not played the dice and lotto games in the wallet and I do not plan to.  I plan to hold them and buy more on Bter if/when the price drops much further from 5000 satoshi/LTS. 

Offline Majormax

• View Profile
just saw it. THe order book is almost empty though
https://bter.com/trade/LTS_btc

The reason for that is:

1.  There is very little concentrated supply, so when there is a new buyer in size, it depletes the sell side.

2.  Potential buyers in size do not yet feel comfortable bidding what they feel is a high price, so that thins the buy side.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
I wouldn't take the market cap too seriously yet, the price was swinging around wildly in the past few hours. I think we were up to 7th in market cap at one point. Nobody has much liquid LTS to play with yet except some early miners and those accumulating at low prices. Small movements in price can translate to large movement in market cap. Though it is nice to get some exposure on the coin market cap site while price discovery is going on.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

Offline testz

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
is this the i3 lotto or freetrades lotto??

Offline Riverhead

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

Did anyone else just watch LTS climb to over 800%?!

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

I would speculate from a psychological perspective that transposing the lotto biz model to crypto, excites a lot of people.

Completely anonymous online gambling. It's like crypto was designed for this purpose.

And what's the first thing people say about winning the lottery?.... "Well, if I won $100M, I'd only take home $70M because of taxes"

Offline Riverhead

I would speculate from a psychological perspective that transposing the lotto biz model to crypto, excites a lot of people.

Completely anonymous online gambling. It's like crypto was designed for this purpose.

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

+5%!

Where do you find out when shares mature?

Import the shares into an LTS wallet and then mouse-over the "mined" transaction. It should say how many blocks until mature.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Awesome, thanks!

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
what is fueling the speculation here?

Probably a combination of a very low float (thus not many sellers) and sudden visibility on coinmarketcap.

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

what is fueling the speculation here?

Holy shit - just looked at coinmarketcap GO LTS, GO!  Climbing like a monkey.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
+5%!

Where do you find out when shares mature?

Import the shares into an LTS wallet and then mouse-over the "mined" transaction. It should say how many blocks until mature.

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."