Author Topic: Coyote Pool 2.0 - One Day Rounds Proportional Payout [CLOSED]  (Read 205649 times)

Offline hiddenvalleyranch

• View Profile
Re: Coyote Pool 2.0 - One Day Rounds Proportional Payout
« Reply #458 on: November 18, 2013, 11:42:32 pm »
He already addressed it here http://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=740.msg8222#msg8222

So basically he doesn't have time to fix it. Lame.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #457 on: November 18, 2013, 11:04:43 pm »
Bytemaster, have you reached out to the owners of Ypool to see why they are not adding transactions. I would think being the caretaker of this coin, they would at least give some respect and listen to what you had to say.

I will attempt to contact them.   
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Snard

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 18, 2013, 11:03:38 pm »
Bytemaster, have you reached out to the owners of Ypool to see why they are not adding transactions. I would think being the caretaker of this coin, they would at least give some respect and listen to what you had to say.
If I helped, feel free to send me a tip :)
PTS: PbXr2kcy7kJFxFSofakveWD1GCwnt9LGHs
BTC: 145TJPaJ59G9xDJWovQDG2BbiupwULWwPC

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #455 on: November 18, 2013, 11:02:45 pm »
Byte has been a trusted guy so far, with this pool and have been paid at the intervals given. So I trust byte and his word.

If I cannot be trusted then PTS is worthless.  Something to keep in mind.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

wakasaki808

« Reply #454 on: November 18, 2013, 11:02:02 pm »
Byte has been a trusted guy so far, with this pool and have been paid at the intervals given. So I trust byte and his word.

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #453 on: November 18, 2013, 11:01:41 pm »
Is there any way to see stats while mining here? That is the one thing keeping me from doing this.

I wish...  it would take me a week to get this pool beyond life support features. 

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 18, 2013, 11:00:52 pm »
You will see your EST: in the Coyote_miner.bat :)

Offline theprofileth

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 18, 2013, 11:00:11 pm »
Is there any way to see stats while mining here? That is the one thing keeping me from doing this.

Offline ThisNinja

• View Profile
« Reply #450 on: November 18, 2013, 10:52:58 pm »
Still delays cause by Ypool or is bytemaster taking some well deserved rest?

Edit: This pool is being run manually, your shares are safe and will be paid out once they mature.   You are in a new round now.

;)

A little of both :)   I sent out payments about 8 hours ago.

Still haven't received my share from yesterday, is this because of yPool? Not that I worry... ;) Just making sure you didn't forget about me :)

No, you should have been paid.  Whats your est?

I guess my est is around two, probably a little bit less. But I trust bytemaster and if he says there's coins in limbo I guess there is. Just looking forward to payday :)
PTS: PdQyuTvUmaLrotvjunydGbThQpPvb7Npjg

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #449 on: November 18, 2013, 10:46:58 pm »
Why is my earned(est) going backwards?  Got up this morning and found I had 0.80xx earned(est) in this pool. I took 1 machine that was getting 150hps offline to do some work for an hour or so and left a machine getting 55hps online processing. When I go and connect my second machine again I've got 0.78xxx earned(est).
What's the go? I don't want to be paying for the privilege of doing this.

Your percentage of total shares contributed to the round has decreased.   This would happen if someone joined the network with a lot of hash power and yet not enough blocks had been found to average out the new hash power.   

Offline ahpigsy

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 18, 2013, 10:44:47 pm »
Why is my earned(est) going backwards?  Got up this morning and found I had 0.80xx earned(est) in this pool. I took 1 machine that was getting 150hps offline to do some work for an hour or so and left a machine getting 55hps online processing. When I go and connect my second machine again I've got 0.78xxx earned(est).
What's the go? I don't want to be paying for the privilege of doing this. 

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #447 on: November 18, 2013, 10:44:22 pm »
me neither...hopefully are shares aren't completely lost...was going good so far  :P

Does anyone know how to check the client to see the status of transactions?   FYI:  I have about 200 PTS in limbo with you all!

wakasaki808

« Reply #446 on: November 18, 2013, 10:43:22 pm »
me neither...hopefully the shares aren't completely lost...was going good so far  :P

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #445 on: November 18, 2013, 10:42:57 pm »

If anyone would like to provide any BONUS to the miners on my pool, I am accepting tips at: PfRQP8QD2YjjrkoUDKofuoGbs4e7S3Yfvm 

Any funds sent to that address will be added to the rewards paid to miners on Coyote Pool until yPool's market dominance is over.

Offline andhar

• Board Moderator
  • *BOH!*
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 18, 2013, 10:41:43 pm »
I haven't been paid either, thought they were still solving. PiB2UYNRkjrNcmn2FPfQeBL1CEa298RTEe is my address.  8)