Author Topic: friendsofbtsx  (Read 2284 times)

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
BM , could you please throw some to e.coin   (delegate ID)   bts.coin/ bimin.coin ? it is a non-profit organization called "Bitshares research Institute of China". They invited me as a technical adviser . Founders of "Bitshares research Institute" are all very senior IT  guy and crypto currency promoter in China.

"Bitshares research Institute" has a very popular crypto currency website as below
http://www.bimin.cn

Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate e.coin true
wallet_approve_delegate bts.coin true
wallet_approve_delegate bimin.coin true

Thanks in advance

sfinder

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6459.0

Gamey if you want votes I can throw some your way... delegate ID?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 09:18:18 pm by sfinder »
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline bytemaster

Gamey if you want votes I can throw some your way... delegate ID?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Too bad not seeing you as a delegate .. I must have missed you candidacy completly as it was burried beneath dozens of unread threads (I recently moved to Sweden and just got here) ...

Anyway, the community needs strong members that offer services and I am more than willing to tip you for your hard work ..

I also just wanted to note that my delegates are currently running on a best-effort basis on my privatly-paid machine I have for fun :) (Not so much profit coming out of it currently)

Can't really imaging how you ended up having "0" votes .. that is tooooo bad

Offline gamey

• View Profile
I am going to remove my candidacy.   Due to a variety of factors I will not go into here, I think this better to not try at this point.  I am delighted to see so many people registered as Delegates, but it really is an absolute minefield out there when you start doing what I was planning on doing.  I find it hard to motivate myself to promote a Delegate that seems likely to be doing little but costing me money for the foreseeable future. 

There are a couple of guys I was looking into helping and I may very well help enable them if they wish to be delegates.

I think I can provide more value to Bitshares X with a slate, so that is what I will be doing.  I will focus on measurable value to the community and trying to find ways to know that we are not being sybil attacked. 

I may have lost a battle with 0 votes, but the war is not over.  :)  You have not heard the last of gamey in the delegate game.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Ok I've setup a delegate.  It is on a dedicated VPS.  I haven't much to say but I was the first guy to try to partner with other non-technical delegates. 

I'd like to say how I have planned on various marketing campaigns but I am not so sure I wish to make plans public nor do the current profits even begin to justify a long explanation of my plans. :(

If this delegate works it will be the first of a few more where I help less technically inclined people who have shown early dedication to the BitShares ecosystem.  Much like Toast's Delegate consulting firm.

I've had jobs with roles as sys-admin before and know my way around linux quite well.

Thats about it.  Please get me elected ! 

This is also required to help me work on documentation of the process.  See https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6404.0

« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 08:59:50 am by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.