Author Topic: Tool / website: Bitshares Witness Log  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Thom

Re: Tool / website: Bitshares Witness Log
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 08:37:52 pm »
Looks great!

1 little nit - The text under the table "Update Frequency" reflects 3 times an hour, but now you're updating 4 times an hour; do I have that right?
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline roelandp

• Witness, dad, kitesurfer, event organiser
    • View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
  • BitShares: roelandp
  • GitHub: roelandp
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2017, 08:11:15 pm »
Looks great!

1 little nit - The text under the table "Update Frequency" reflects 3 times an hour, but now you're updating 4 times an hour; do I have that right?

yes i was so lazy I still have to update the frontend. They are seperate. For these kind of tools, the way how I like it is: the frontends are static hosted pages on AWS and the backend is a complete different server rendering static data files from the database and pushing it to AWS. This way no need to setup NGINX and support server loads. How i like it even better would be to not even have a database but host everything on Google Spreadsheet :P

But asap I will push some new stuff to the frontend and overwrite that info :)

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2017, 09:02:44 pm »
[member=21490]Thom[/member] updated the explainer on the site...

Additionally added feature to highlight + deeplink to a witness in the list: http://roelandp.nl/bitshareswitnesslog/?witness=roelandp

+ a fix for bug submitted by [member=350]Bhuz[/member] : sorting was off for 'missed blocks' column.

Offline roelandp

• View Profile
    • RoelandP.nl
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2017, 10:06:45 am »
Updates
Updates to http://roelandp.nl/bitshareswitnesslog/ with regards to GUI:

• Made high variance difference not coloured red any longer. High Variance in a pricefeed of a given witness can also mean markets are moving fast and therefore a higher % off the median can also mean the given witness is already moving along to the new direction, whilst others not yet... New objective indicator for that... (tiny triangle top right of the cell)
  • Also Median is no longer green (is subjective too), but now a colored background cell.
  • Additionally onhover pricefeed cells now shows instant tooltips to reveal 'published ago + variance percentage'
  • Added the 'market volumes' to the header titles
  • Added some explainer stuff in the bottom

Hard refresh to see.