Author Topic: If you need BTS to finish account registration, just post your public key here  (Read 402331 times)

Offline oblivion6

• View Profile

Offline oblivion6

• View Profile
BTSX7DMhjFnWL33bx8hzNB7jzXJEqdEaaV3xxN7mvbYbjTUJWmZhnV

Offline onceuponatime

Hello!

My account key is BTSX8du7BE5WsJmspCX98oxDUYTimPWARX7J3UYX8Uy7G4xNg9c1vs

Thanks a lot!! :)

Sent.

Offline orbedragones

• View Profile
Hello!

My account key is BTSX8du7BE5WsJmspCX98oxDUYTimPWARX7J3UYX8Uy7G4xNg9c1vs

Thanks a lot!! :)

Offline Overthetop

hi need to fund my account to register will gladly payback any one that helps BTSX6v4T8CAMkttG6Kfj5c7rKxQAXYxbDUNEJRcaktBkQ9XPfS7t7Q

Sent

:)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline mgeorgia

• View Profile
hi need to fund my account to register will gladly payback any one that helps BTSX6v4T8CAMkttG6Kfj5c7rKxQAXYxbDUNEJRcaktBkQ9XPfS7t7Q

Offline ggbitsharesx

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

sorry and forgive me if I'm missing anything key in the setup here guys, why wouldn't these be showing up? Im simply downloading client, creating a wallet and copying the public account key.

Is your wallet synced (look in lower right corner)?

Offline ggbitsharesx

• View Profile
sorry and forgive me if I'm missing anything key in the setup here guys, why wouldn't these be showing up? Im simply downloading client, creating a wallet and copying the public account key. 

Offline Overthetop

hi there, no sorry something went astray with pc.  I have installed client onto another and created another wallet.  Could you please resend to this new address BTSX83E42eebn3AHs2BKgA9jHfFqt8EPNgpuBUV4D6i6smB7PZyAkq appreciate your help

Sent already ...

Offline onceuponatime

hi there, no sorry something went astray with pc.  I have installed client onto another and created another wallet.  Could you please resend to this new address BTSX83E42eebn3AHs2BKgA9jHfFqt8EPNgpuBUV4D6i6smB7PZyAkq appreciate your help

Overthetop sent to that address. See post above.

Offline ggbitsharesx

• View Profile

Offline onceuponatime

BTSX83E42eebn3AHs2BKgA9jHfFqt8EPNgpuBUV4D6i6smB7PZyAkq

thanks guys

I sent to ggbitsharesx on Oct. 2nd 30 minutes after your first request. Did you not get it?

Transaction #f7b407f8

Block #640337 , Transaction #0 , Next #0
TimeStamp: October 2, 2014 at 1:47:00 PM PDT

Offline Overthetop