Author Topic: Is there any reserve character of name for local using ?  (Read 1523 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I can do so ... when non mobile again

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
if we want to send some BTSX to new user , we have to add his address to local contact first. but many names have been registered on block chain. we have to try many times to find the registered name .
Is there any reserve zone of name for local using ,like prefix of special character as the reserve character for local contact name .
Not heard of a local zone ... but its a good idea .. could you open a github issue on that ...

reminds me of 127.0.0.1 :)

+5%
I 'd like to , but I am not a programmer,so I don`t konw how to  , I don`t konw if you can help me take this issue ,thanks
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
if we want to send some BTSX to new user , we have to add his address to local contact first. but many names have been registered on block chain. we have to try many times to find the registered name .
Is there any reserve zone of name for local using ,like prefix of special character as the reserve character for local contact name .
Not heard of a local zone ... but its a good idea .. could you open a github issue on that ...

reminds me of 127.0.0.1 :)

+5%

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091