Author Topic: the first "Tampax tampons" international order was completed by using btsx  (Read 5457 times)

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 10, 2014, 04:29:13 pm by Empirical1 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline Riverhead

I'm down. My forum name is my btsx account. Pm me your address and I'll try and make it happen :-)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Delivery of a medium two topping pizza with tip is about what, $20? BTSX are worth about a penny so that's what...2000 BTSX? You in the U.S.?

I can make it 3000 BTSX if you're getting me $20 worth of pizza :)  Give me your registered btsx address here or in PM and I'll send you the 3000 BTSX.  Once I get that to you maybe you can place it on Monday ?  I have a steak in a bit and  sandwich waiting for me and won't be around tomorrow.  I'd like that pizza fresh just like the 10 second block times !!!  LOOOOOOL
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Riverhead

Delivery of a medium two topping pizza with tip is about what, $20? BTSX are worth about a penny so that's what...2000 BTSX? You in the U.S.?

Offline gamey

• View Profile
So how much BTSX for a pizza in a metro area (plenty options)?  I'll give you my information privately if I know you at all from forums.  You order me the pizza, I'll send you the BTSX.

If I die with no contributions to this world at least I'll be like a F-level figure in crypto-history.

I'll need to buy some BTSX that isn't in cold storage, but I'm serious.  PM for details I'm hungry tonight and by Jesus please leave some tip.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline yellowecho

696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline bobmaloney

"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw."
- Jack Handey (SNL)

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
Congratulations!

sfinder, are these products not available in your country?
:)

They are very pricey in China due to humongous importing tax.
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

38PTSWarrior

Congratulations!

sfinder, are these products not available in your country?
:)

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
据路边社消息

加密数字货币界全球第一单卫生巾进出口贸易由BTSX担当支付工具完成交易,该交易由来自中国的BTS熊发起,卖方是位于德国的海外代购willaim(德国小李)
本次交易标的包含4包facelle卫生巾/10袋MERZ面膜/weleda沐浴露/护理霜,总花费7119个btsx,合计21357个嫩模 :P :P :P
Since then, Li Xiaolai is likely to have the most bitcoin in China , BTS熊 will have most of the sanitary napkin(use the BTSX import); in BTS熊 great life on the road, and finally to Li Xiaolai for the first time and go halves on a fifty-fifty basis :-X :-X :-X

稍后我们还将带来业界专家对此次交易所包含意义的积极评价  :P :P :P

内幕消息人士爆出的交易截图

QQ群友们纷纷表示了由衷的赞叹和美好祝福

著名的反向指标J神展望了未来,强烈呼吁戒骄戒躁,等用BitUSD/BitCNY交易的时候才能开香槟 :-X
而 “逗比了” 则大力探讨了用BTSX来给二奶买卫生巾的的巨大优势----匿名特性

The Milky Way leader of great said: buy sanitary napkin is just the beginning, as long as you have the BTS men, but also the pursuit of more use of sanitary napkins

Leaders further stressed in the inspection, be sure to give all the power of the universe, a BTSX anchor construction, strive for the early realization of BitUSD distribution according to need (back notes: left:BM,  right: alt)

MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me