Author Topic: [WTS] 100 PTS @ 0.1 BTC /PTS total of 10 BTC for 100 PTS  (Read 5719 times)

Offline yimin

• View Profile
Sorry misread the message, thought it was @0.01

sumantso

I'll buy it, lighthouse escrow? I'll pay the fee

Are you for real? Sorry to barge in this thread but I can't let this opportunity pass. Will sell you 100 PTS for 8 BTCs.

Offline yimin

• View Profile
I'll buy it, lighthouse escrow? I'll pay the fee

Offline Lighthouse

• Making a Market in PTS since 11/06/2013
    • View Profile
    • Lighthouse Bulk Orders and Trusted Escrow (Closed)
Good price) lol

I've got a feeling mastercoin is going to be moved over on top of PTS in the near future.

This would make the price skyrocket. This is your chance to get some before that happens ;)

These projects seem to be directly competing, both are capitalized and operated by unique companies - Why would you think Mastercoin which has made such a big deal about being built on top of the dominant bitcoin would want to switch to Protoshares?
Before you say the price of PTS is too high, take a look at theThe Reason.  Protoshares are an entirely new type of Cryptocurrency, one that pays to hold.

Offline o3u

• Money comes, money goes.
    • View Profile
    • Fistful of Bitcoins (IN DEVELOPMENT)
Good price) lol

I've got a feeling mastercoin is going to be moved over on top of PTS in the near future.

This would make the price skyrocket. This is your chance to get some before that happens ;)
{BTC: 1BCnkcUPNd3jRnwzkT3EeAn8KLBNfZF41r , PTS: Pc71VSazYe1QoYZ9RKeW1cyoetrbZnFGnm, LTC: Lbiy1khbsnLxGbxv3WeKE6h753YFCGJ99t }
http://fistfulofbitcoins.com/

Offline Vizierx

• View Profile

Offline o3u

• Money comes, money goes.
    • View Profile
    • Fistful of Bitcoins (IN DEVELOPMENT)
I know that by the time i get home from work this price will be exceeded, so just giving you a chance at some of my nice and hot PTS ;)
{BTC: 1BCnkcUPNd3jRnwzkT3EeAn8KLBNfZF41r , PTS: Pc71VSazYe1QoYZ9RKeW1cyoetrbZnFGnm, LTC: Lbiy1khbsnLxGbxv3WeKE6h753YFCGJ99t }
http://fistfulofbitcoins.com/