Author Topic: Bitsapphire taking over forum maintenance and development  (Read 45364 times)

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Please help. I cannot even figure out how to post here.
I've been in the Bitcoin world since 2011 so I'm not really a "nooby".
Stan has been trying to help me but I cannot figure out how to claim my BTSX.

Desperately need help.
please email to:
jcbarrett2003@yahoo.com

Just need some tech help and willing to pay in BTC but no I'm not a Bitcoin millionaire - or even close to it.

Thanks,
Eastside
Just open up a new thread in the support section/subforum and you will receive help.
In here your request is offtopic.

... or you send a pm to me but i usually prefer to gice support publicly

bitbro

+5% to Discourse and beyond!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
When we talk about Amazon .. it' not Amazon AWS - it's a well known forum member/administrator and creator of bitsharestalk.org forum & and a good friend of course :)

check this here

hope this helps to clarify  :)

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline wesphily

• View Profile

Yep, Godaddy is horrible.  I use them for a few domains, but standard .com/.net/.org I now use namesilo which is much better.  Free privacy and you're not going to get a call by some Godaddy buffoon trying an upsell every 6 months. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Godaddy didn't decide to make a policy to not transfer private domains just so people couldn't maintain their anonymity and leave Godaddy.  Just as a way to forcing people to stay with them.  They really are that horrible.

Those sound like minor inconveniences. Not something I would cause downtime for. If the transfer was for nothing more than preference then that is fine. I was just curious if there were any real advantages of amazon.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Go DNS go!!! I don't want to purchase a .com domain name ever ever again... It was my first time and I ended up to pay double the price just to hide my ID from Whois...I didn't even know that people's ID is so exposed when they buy a domain name...

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Yep, Godaddy is horrible.  I use them for a few domains, but standard .com/.net/.org I now use namesilo which is much better.  Free privacy and you're not going to get a call by some Godaddy buffoon trying an upsell every 6 months. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Godaddy didn't decide to make a policy to not transfer private domains just so people couldn't maintain their anonymity and leave Godaddy.  Just as a way to forcing people to stay with them.  They really are that horrible.
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline wesphily

• View Profile
Could have increased the TTL so that it the old dns stayed alive until the transfer was complete. (for future reference)

Transfer took place a month ago, godaddy just decided to reject it.   If anything this reflects a poor decision to use godaddy.

Ouch. I have never ran into that before. Of course, I've never transferred from GoDaddy to Amazon. Was there a technical/financial reason for this? I only ask cause the company I work for manages clients at a national level that use GoDaddy.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
bitshares-delegates.com
bitshares-delegates.net
bitshares-delegates.org
Ui .. these are nice .. just dont have the time to do sth usefull with them :(

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
never use godady again... i have some domain names which i have registered with godady and I just want to get rid of them because i don't want to have anything with godady anymore...

I will probably accept any offer (preferably BTSX) from anyone who has a good reputation here and will make good use of them.

bitshares-delegates.com

bitshares-delegates.net

bitshares-delegates.org

dacs-delegates.com

dacs-delegates.net

dacs-delegates.org

dacs-list.com

dacs-list.org

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thx Taulant for your fast support etc. on issue since yesterday  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bytemaster

Could have increased the TTL so that it the old dns stayed alive until the transfer was complete. (for future reference)

Transfer took place a month ago, godaddy just decided to reject it.   If anything this reflects a poor decision to use godaddy. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitsapphire

tl;dl

www.bitsharestalk.org back online

Welcome Taulant :)

Not back up for me yet. Still have to use the alternate.

The DNS changes can take up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the world.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline onceuponatime

tl;dl

www.bitsharestalk.org back online

Welcome Taulant :)

Not back up for me yet. Still have to use the alternate.