Author Topic: Ethereum & BitShares Partnership?  (Read 59176 times)

Offline yellowecho

Good news !  +5%

Effectively my goal is to make both projects better and to secure AGS/PTS holders a stake in Ether.

Will the AGS/PTS stake be at least 10% allocation each?
Also, could you elaborate on Ethereum's investment relationship with Goldman Sachs and how/if that would effect future Bitshares projects?
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
I think this is a good thing. Together we can build something better! Im just wondering if this might hurt us? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707237.0 i don't know to what extent do people think like that, if it's only a few or not. And there is always people who jump to conclusions or more suspicious about things (specially in the crypto world) but I hope people dont put us in the same bag as I haven't heard anything bad about this project and hopefully things will continue this way

They're each their own thing really & in here they just seem to be about finding the best solutions to solving problems which is probably best.

Even though I'm not an investor in Ethereum. It is the mainstream face of 'Bitcoin 2.0' & If Ethereum ends up saying Bitcoin doesn't work as a base for their vision of 2.0 but DPOS does, that's quite powerful.

Perhaps a lot more than that. We all know POW is dead but what about when the market realises that most 2.0 is going to built on DPOS?

I think BitShares is going all the way regardless but these strong partnerships in areas of mutual benefit can only add to that I feel.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:25:55 am by Empirical1 »

charleshoskinson

If this happens, you can eat your words hosk.  Please take credit for the cameras tho, we know you will anyway

Take credit for the cameras? Man you've been eating some pretty powerful dogfood Bitbro

bitbro

That's great, now you need to talk to the person actually in charge of Ethereum- Dr. Wood.

If this happens, you can eat your words hosk.  Please take credit for the cameras tho, we know you will anyway

charleshoskinson

That's great, now you need to talk to the person actually in charge of Ethereum- Dr. Wood.

Offline Riverhead

Look back through the history of bitcointalk and you'll see bytemaster defending himself against the same sort of nonsense. Do your own research, get to know the devs as best you can and leave these threads for the tmz crowd.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
interesting.  i also read that vitalik also had talks with arthur britto of ripple labs. 

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
I think this is a good thing. Together we can build something better! Im just wondering if this might hurt us? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707237.0 i don't know to what extent do people think like that, if it's only a few or not. And there is always people who jump to conclusions or more suspicious about things (specially in the crypto world) but I hope people dont put us in the same bag as I haven't heard anything bad about this project and hopefully things will continue this way
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Excellent news! Ethereum, DAC?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2014, 11:23:32 pm by donkeypong »

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
How about to propose them to extend the ethereum funding period and use the bitshares platform for doing that?*
They should give all  ethers from the beginning due to DPOS implementation instead of POW... (or are they thinking about virtual  mining when they start someday after the initial fundraise ?)

*If I remember right the "terms and conditions" they are "allowed" to do something like this.

Offline sschechter

• View Profile
BTSX: sschechter
PTS: PvBUyPrDRkJLVXZfvWjdudRtQgv1Fcy5Qe

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

i like this joke. LOL

Too bad AdamBL is gone for the dogeparty .. :D

pretty sure he would have had an opinion on this :)

When you lie Down with dogs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I was wondering what kind of T-shirt Toast like to wear. Now I know  :)
you made me lol :) +5%
thats probably gonna get a running gag :)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Best news I've heard all week.....strength in depth  +5%

Offline Riverhead

I was wondering what kind of T-shirt Toast like to wear. Now I know  :)
+5%