Author Topic: BTSX/BTC market open at Poloniex Exchange  (Read 2949 times)

Offline underwun

• Board Moderator
  • Life Matters
    • View Profile
Some help on how to move BTSX out of my BitsharesX wallet to Poloniex?
As I see it until someone guides my dumb ass; my BitsharesX wallet requires that I add a contact and that contact is me but Poloniex require that I use a BTSXMemo address as part of my send process and yet my BitsharesX wallet doesn't have a place for me to enter my Poloniex BTSXMemo address. All help appreciated...

From the transfer page in your wallet.  Put poloniexwallet in the window that says contact name. and put the memo in the window that says window.  I would suggest copy pasting both poloniexwallet and the memo from the deposit page of poloniex.

Thank you, I had been going into add contact, rather than clicking my ID and finding the transfer option, thank you much appreciated.
There's a reason for everything and if there isn't there should be...

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
As I see it until someone guides my dumb ass; my BitsharesX wallet requires that I add a contact and that contact is me but Poloniex require that I use a BTSXMemo address as part of my send process and yet my BitsharesX wallet doesn't have a place for me to enter my Poloniex BTSXMemo address. All help appreciated...

From the transfer page in your wallet.  Put poloniexwallet in the window that says contact name. and put the memo in the window that says window.  I would suggest copy pasting both poloniexwallet and the memo from the deposit page of poloniex.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline onceuponatime

Go into your account. Click on "Transfer". Beside "To" click on the green button beside "Contact Name". A screen will come up in which you fill in Poloniex's  Public Key and Name. Click "OK".

"To" should autofill. You fill in the "Amount" and the "Memo" fileds (make sure you put what Poloniex requires in this Memo field).

Press send. A screen will come up asking you to confirm. And that's it.

Offline underwun

• Board Moderator
  • Life Matters
    • View Profile
There's a reason for everything and if there isn't there should be...

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Poloniex has added an easy account register tool apparently.

Very good  +5%

Poloniex added an easy account register tool https://poloniex.com/btsxRegistration (found under balances > BTSX) so you can pay the .1BTSX  to register accounts Cheesy much easier than finding someone to send you .1

this should ease the process  ;D

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707593.msg8409243#msg8409243

clout

bter, btc38, coinport, poloniex

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
what other exchanges offer BTSX?  just bter and poloniex?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
awesome!  i feel iffy using bter now.  especially getting hacked for 50m nxt.

clout

very fast deposits and withdrawals. i think this has the best ease-of-use out of all the exchanges that currently trade btsx

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
At the very end .. the IRC channel (#bitshares @ freenode) was good for something

22:14:04 |  mobydick Incase anyone missed the news- BTSX market has been added to Poloniex.  https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_btsx  ..Thank you to bytemaster, xeroc and all others who helped us with implementation!
22:54:53 |  xeroc> hu ... didnt even know I was talking to someone from poloniex :) lol

btw ... bytemaster also started using that channel ..
I will stick around there too :)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Excellent. That's a nice little exchange.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile

Offline mobyd

• View Profile
BitsharesX  BTSX/BTC markets are now live at Poloniex. 

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_btsx.