Author Topic: Issues Withdrawing PTS From Cryptsy  (Read 1604 times)

Offline bitmont

• View Profile
Cryptsy has problem, always, I have left it long time ago

Offline testz

This solution sucks, to tell you the truth.

I don't say that it's a perfect solution, but if this 'service' does not fix withdraw, it's only one visible solution for peoples which has PTS and want to participate in coming snapshot.  :(

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
This solution sucks, to tell you the truth.

For 2 months I have 'in house only' NXT account in Cryptsy...

I honestly do not know why people still use this 'service'....
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline testz

Anyone else experiencing this?

As I know everybody has same problem  :(

I don't have direct contact with Cryptsy, Cryptsy doesn't reply about this, maybe someone from our community has such of contact and can clarify Cryptsy problem for community.

If you have spare BTC the solution can be if you purchase same amount of PTS in Bter or Btc38, wait, and sell all your PTS on Cryptsy, you should not lost a much.

Offline soniq

• View Profile
I do most of my PTS and BTSX trading on Bter and have had no problems.

Had some alt coins that were only tradable on Cryptsy so sold alt coins there and bought PTS with all proceeds.

Trouble is I cannot transfer any large orders of  PTS out of Cryptsy.  I have a couple of orders of under 20 PTS transfer right away(within a few hours). But any withdrawls of 500 PTS  just stay in pending mode for days. 

I contact support and report the probelm and they respond by saying they are working on it.

Is Cryptsy puposely keeping larger withdrawls for snapshot and blaming it on technological problems?

Update, I had 500 PTS withdrawl cancelled and  made two 250 PTS withdrawls and having the same problem

Anyone else experiencing this?
Pr7V9GUm59dtKWXG6RJSymPsyCaCKWwNEj
Soniq on Bitcointalk -- Verified
Bitshares btsx:soniq