Author Topic: Poloniex has plans to do a BTSX distribution of Feb 28  (Read 2649 times)

Offline testz

Announced by Poloniex

People who had a balance of PTS when the February 28th snapshot was taken have been proportionally credited with BTSX.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-08-19 22:05:27

+5%

Offline kslavik

• View Profile
Announced by Poloniex

People who had a balance of PTS when the February 28th snapshot was taken have been proportionally credited with BTSX.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-08-19 22:05:27

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
BTW, they are the first to allow their costumers to register an account name on the BTSX chain over their exchange!

checkout that:
https://poloniex.com/btsxRegistration

+5% +5%

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
someone please ask them not to allow trading for DNS and VOTE if they do honor the snapshot until the chain is launched and they can enable deposit/withdraw
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Good news, it means DNS and VOTE are guaranteed to be on Poloniex after snapshot +5%   
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
BTW, they are the first to allow their costumers to register an account name on the BTSX chain over their exchange!

checkout that:
https://poloniex.com/btsxRegistration

Offline kslavik

• View Profile
They just do not want to sign up for all upcoming DACs ahead of time - which I do understand.
They will get there eventually.  :)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
would strengthens poloniex position in the bts community, because this would provide big time value for the people that hold PTS at their exchange. they should consider to take part in every snapshot for PTS and other bts products. just look at bter and btc38, they got a huge advantage to do it. Now, i don't need to remove my PTS from their exchange when i am lazy.

Offline kslavik

• View Profile
Updates from Poloniex:

busoni@poloniex: It's definitely safer to withdraw your PTS, as I don't think I'll distribute DACs we don't list.
busoni@poloniex: If we list them, though, I'll distribute... I'm not going to confiscate money that isn't mine.
busoni@poloniex: I just can't guarantee listings before we've researched, that's why I'm hesitant

Regarding Feb 28 snapshot:

busoni@poloniex: looks like I'm going to have to reconstruct PTS balances from history. Shouldn't be hard, but need to write a script.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 04:05:11 pm by kslavik »

Offline testz

Offline kslavik

• View Profile
I talked to admins at Poloniex's trollbox and they seem to have plans to do a distribution of BTSX according to Feb 28 snapshot (whatever PTS they had at the exchange during the snapshot)

They are also considering to be part of the upcoming DACs of Aug 21 (this has not being confirmed yet). So, if confirmed - no need to take your PTS out of Poloniex.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 12:32:43 am by kslavik »