Author Topic: General Name for BitSharesX  (Read 11740 times)

Offline HulkHo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: HULK111
hahah, probably that was a "cryptoprimitives".

Offline Riverhead

Offline oldman

• View Profile
The BITEX (bitEX, BitEX, BitEx) is a decentralized global electronic marketplace for buying and selling cryptographic derivative assets, known as CDAs or cryptives.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 04:57:40 pm by OldMan »

Offline Riverhead

Cryptographic Derivative Assets (CDAs) that are traded in a Cryptographic Derivative Market (CDM).

Perhaps known colloquially as crypto-derivatives (CDs).

Even if this doesn't get officially adopted this is how I'm going to explain to people how I made my millions (because otherwise they wouldn't be asking me about it haha).

Offline betax

• View Profile
Cryptographic Derivative Assets (CDAs) that are traded in a Cryptographic Derivative Market (CDM).

+5% I really like this
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lucky331

• View Profile

I like this. CD's is easy to say and remember. In some countries they are, "Certified Deposits" or "Certificates of Deposit" but you can't expect too much exclusivity with a two character acronym.

As for a catchy name for the exchange what about Xbit? "Volume on Xbit rose today on news that Dell would begin accepting bitUSD as payment". "In other news xBit has now become The place to participate in crypto-asset trading".

or bitX...

where X=variable=  usd,eur,cny,gold,silver, whatever, etc.

that sounds really good actually.

feels like..

...  die banksters!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 11:59:04 am by lucky331 »

Offline Riverhead

Yes....BitX

Would fit nicely in the upper right corner of the client as well.

Edit: Doh. https://bitx.co.za/

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

I like this. CD's is easy to say and remember. In some countries they are, "Certified Deposits" or "Certificates of Deposit" but you can't expect too much exclusivity with a two character acronym.

As for a catchy name for the exchange what about Xbit? "Volume on Xbit rose today on news that Dell would begin accepting bitUSD as payment". "In other news xBit has now become The place to participate in crypto-asset trading".

or bitX...

where X=variable=  usd,eur,cny,gold,silver, whatever, etc.

Offline Riverhead

Offline oldman

• View Profile

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Outside the "box" market
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 01:51:51 am by liondani »

Offline betax

• View Profile
Decentralized digital (bitAsset) exchange and derivative market (and more ! )
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
You will eventually get Ass. Market from the trolls if you let it have bitAsset and Market in the name. 

So far, most the names proposed are horrible.  :(

Mirror Market? What are you mirroring? Sounds second rate, like it beyond the secondary market.

DAX sounds like you are saying DAC's, so no. Anything with matrix, digital, or polymorphic sounds like techno babble.

Prediction is a word that needs to be in the definition of the name, not the name itself.

Offline liondani

• View Profile
    • My detailed info
Did you ever wanted to kick Rothchilds butt? Now you can!

bitbro

It's either a BitAssets Market, BitExchange BitBank or Mirror Market.  Maybe there are others.  I am surprised how little people understood this exercise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk