Author Topic: I’m looking to purchase a large quantity of BTSX  (Read 8160 times)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
I will be doing a live training next Thursday at 7pm EST showing how to buy large and small quantities of Bitshares.  You can buy large amounts of Bitshares like this, though it will drive the market price up or down.  I agree with these other answers to the thread, in that slippage is fine now, as I am positive that we will see $1 in the next 60-90 days.  Buying at this price, even if it rises to a few cents is nominal in the grand scheme.  If you want to watch, come here: http://linksfrom.us/howtobitshare

Even I'm not that optimistic. It will not happen in 90 days unless a lot of money flows into the ecosystem from Bitcoin hype.

But when the next run up happens for the crypto ecosystem Bitshares will be in prime position to reach $1. I think the first stop is 50cents and that is months from now and could happen quite easily.

if the bitUSD experiment succeed we reach that numbers this year.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I will be doing a live training next Thursday at 7pm EST showing how to buy large and small quantities of Bitshares.  You can buy large amounts of Bitshares like this, though it will drive the market price up or down.  I agree with these other answers to the thread, in that slippage is fine now, as I am positive that we will see $1 in the next 60-90 days.  Buying at this price, even if it rises to a few cents is nominal in the grand scheme.  If you want to watch, come here: http://linksfrom.us/howtobitshare

Even I'm not that optimistic. It will not happen in 90 days unless a lot of money flows into the ecosystem from Bitcoin hype.

But when the next run up happens for the crypto ecosystem Bitshares will be in prime position to reach $1. I think the first stop is 50cents and that is months from now and could happen quite easily.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com
I mentioned this to the one guy I know who has a decent stake and might have wanted to cash out, and seems like he's holding.

Good luck =)

(regarding large stakeholders:  I think ags trust is largest, like 7% or so, while largest individual holders are all <4%, and they are not many)

Even he is holding????

Yes, I also contacted the guy with the largest stake I know of (about ~1%). He said 'He will start considering selling 5-8 Mil BTSX, if anybody is ready to buy @ ~ $0.75-$1.00 a piece...'

Read the above how you want to read it.

Have any of these sellers contact me.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I mentioned this to the one guy I know who has a decent stake and might have wanted to cash out, and seems like he's holding.

Good luck =)

(regarding large stakeholders:  I think ags trust is largest, like 7% or so, while largest individual holders are all <4%, and they are not many)

Even he is holding????

Yes, I also contacted the guy with the largest stake I know of (about ~1%). He said 'He will start considering selling 5-8 Mil BTSX, if anybody is ready to buy @ ~ $0.75-$1.00 a piece...'

Read the above how you want to read it.
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
if you get your shares please vote for me  :P

wallet_approve_delegate delegate.liondani

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Good luck =)

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
*Only* 3%  :o

Anyone care to speculate how many Bytemaster has ? And will he leave his shares untouched like the great Satoshi did ?

Im kidding of course, but I do think their should be some disclosure about what Invictus' intentions are.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:51:36 pm by trader »

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com

How many people own 51% of all shares, and who are these?

Offline Brent.Allsop

• View Profile
    • Canonizer.com
I really hope no one has 60M shares - a fairer distribution would be better for everyone.

That's only about 3% of all shares.  Till more of it gets burned, anyway.

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I really hope no one has 60M shares - a fairer distribution would be better for everyone.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
GUYS - pls doing escrow on trades like this ... just said

^^ this guy

Hey, get in line.  I'm looking for 6 figures too.   And I bet I'll pay a higher price.

Brent allsop

nope GUYS ^^
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
GUYS - pls doing escrow on trades like this ... just said

^^ this guy
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Wow good luck . thats a really great portion of BTSX!

GUYS - pls also be careful and using escrow on trades like this ... just said

« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 09:42:02 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█