Author Topic: BTSX takes aim: NXT is next!  (Read 7607 times)

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
Good one, donkeypong. ha

Offline Overthetop

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Ripple, Ripple
Fair and tall
Who's the next target
On the wall?

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: August 21, 2014, 12:13:51 pm by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
next stop: Ripple+5% 8)

Offline testz

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline bitmont

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
PPS: NXT is not even in top10

NXT usually doesn't have a whole lot of volume. They've had very little selling overall. I think BTSX is going to dwarf NXT by many magnitudes, but we should aim for that same sort of loyalty.

Loyalty must be deserved, in order for it to be deserved it must be earned.  The team here is striving to make every day better than the last in all things, from marketing, to programming, to user experience, and more.  No doubts here that we will garner the support we need.

Offline Murderistic

• View Profile

NXT usually doesn't have a whole lot of volume. They've had very little selling overall. I think BTSX is going to dwarf NXT by many magnitudes, but we should aim for that same sort of loyalty.

Loyalty must be deserved, in order for it to be deserved it must be earned.  The team here is striving to make every day better than the last in all things, from marketing, to programming, to user experience, and more.  No doubts here that we will garner the support we need.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

merockstar

true emski....   I guess I've been hanging out with bytemaster too much lately....the more I do the more puns I use.  And the more my brain hurts.

spoken like a non-redditor.

Offline MktDirector

• View Profile
well our volume just surpassed half a million today so could happen by the morning....trend in the charts looks strong.  I remember the olden days (last week) when we were at $50,000/day volume and I was thinking, man, cant wait for us to be at $150k/day. 

Offline Riverhead

Does anybody thinks that will have to wait till tomorrow (ET) for this to happen? :)

It's 7:21AM in China right now. I think there is another pop incoming.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Does anybody thinks that will have to wait till tomorrow (ET) for this to happen? :)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.