Author Topic: BTSX/Atlcoin what would you like to trade?  (Read 12627 times)

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Btc38, Here is an idea: why doesnt your exchange buy a million or so BTSX, and then add markets between bitUSD and every other altcoin. bitUSD would then be established as the new gateway crypto currency, and you would make a huge amount of money (as well as all of us round here ;) )

It is coming in due time (read soon). :)
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Btc38

• View Profile
Btc38, Here is an idea: why doesnt your exchange buy a million or so BTSX, and then add markets between bitUSD and every other altcoin. bitUSD would then be established as the new gateway crypto currency, and you would make a huge amount of money (as well as all of us round here ;) )
:) Our user will buy
BTC38: One step a footprint is true

Offline kingslanding

• View Profile
i would like to see BTSX can trade with all alt coin directly,then alt coin holder can sell all their alt coins to get the BTSX @_@

I agree this is a good first step because it's easy & the effect is immediate.  Trading bitUSD pairs is the obvious 2nd step only because it'll take a little longer.
BTS username/address:   kingslanding9999

merockstar

only makes sense until s.o. decides to launch a DAC that trades altcoins against marketpegged bitassets (bitUSD) ...
they users would probably prefer the decentralized and cheaper exchange

that doesn't solve the problem of getting fiat into the system though.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
only makes sense until s.o. decides to launch a DAC that trades altcoins against marketpegged bitassets (bitUSD) ...
they users would probably prefer the decentralized and cheaper exchange

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy

Offline gyhy

• View Profile
PTS, LTC, Nxt, DOGE, DACs from PTS

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Btsx / (all bitcoin 2.0)

eg Bitcoin 2.0:

Nxt
Ripple
Swarm
CounterParty

other upcoming polymorphic digital assets

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Reminds me of "BitShares Diamonds" ... Theses ideas are not new .. we need just s.o. that can make it real :-)
:) we are working hard on the new english site. Maybe will release at next week.
Hug? Are you releasing a market for bitUSD or are you going to release the BitShares Diamonds DAC?

Offline Btc38

• View Profile
Reminds me of "BitShares Diamonds" ... Theses ideas are not new .. we need just s.o. that can make it real :-)
:) we are working hard on the new english site. Maybe will release at next week.
BTC38: One step a footprint is true

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH

Offline jae208

• View Profile
For sure we need to have

BTC/BTSX
LTC/BTSX
NXT/BTSX

And then we also need

BTC/BitUSD
BTC/BitCYN
BTC/BitBTC
BTC/BitNXT
BTC/BitLTC

And if possible it would be great to b have

LTC/BitUSD
LTC/BITCYN
LTC/bitbitcoin
LTC/BITLTC
LTC/BITNXT
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 06:32:46 pm by jae208 »
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
BTSX/BitGLD or USD will get my trades

I want to focus on larger liquid markets rather than some alt riding off BTSX

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
The most exciting thing the exchanges can do is to start using BitUSD and/or BitCNY as the default unit of exchange between cryptocoins.
That would just be soooo amazing ;)

This^^^^^ This is all about bitUSD represents.
I want to be able to trade bitUSD vs all alts. That way I can hold my money in a market pegged bitUSD without fear of it losing value until I find a alt I am interested in.

Until this happens I have to trust bitstamp to hold my funds and only buy bitcoin when I am ready to send it to a exchange to reduce the risk of volatility. I then wait for it to hit the exchange(5-mins-hours) then I can make my trade.With bitUSD I could wire money to stamp exchange to btc then directly to a exchange that works with bitUSD and trade for any alt I please.

This is the first step.......

Now all we need to do is figure out how to skip that nasty dirty wire money part......