Author Topic: Anyone want to sell BTSX today for CASH!?  (Read 3810 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Hey, new here. I'm looking to buy $5,000 worth of BTSX and want it now. Willing to send via paypal or wire transfer. Anyone out there willing to sell for 20% over market?  Open to suggestions on how to do this. Was trying to buy a bitcoin but it's telling me 3-5 days delay.

Can anyone offer any help?

Buy it on the exchange. You're not going to find a lot of people willing to sell at this time for such ridiculously low prices on this forum.

BTSX are too useful and the opportunity cost of selling them prior to the launch of market pegged assets is too high. Bytemaster is talking about 5% interest on BitUSD so why would anyone choose to sell BTSX for cash where it can be inflated at 2% a year in their bank account?

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline mammajamma

• View Profile
Hey, new here. I'm looking to buy $5,000 worth of BTSX and want it now. Willing to send via paypal or wire transfer. Anyone out there willing to sell for 20% over market?  Open to suggestions on how to do this. Was trying to buy a bitcoin but it's telling me 3-5 days delay.

Can anyone offer any help?