Author Topic: ProtoShares Website Comunity Bounty  (Read 11222 times)

Offline bytemaster

ProtoShares Website Comunity Bounty
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 08:50:19 am »
This thread is for a community funded bounty to create a website for ProtoShares itself.   The website should explain what they are for and why they are valuable and should look professional.   Obviously Invictus Innovations is not known for having high quality websites, so we are looking for someone else to design this one.   Now that you all have made thousands of dollars mining ProtoShares, it only seems fitting to contribute some of them back toward a bounty that will add to their value. 

Part of explaining the value of ProtoShares is explaining the value of BitShares in a way that is easy for many people to understand.   We have tried to explain it, but there are those with more talent here than I.   

The exact scope of this bounty should be discussed in this thread.   Invictus will start the bounty / competition by contributing 10 PTS and we are looking for others to help fund this bounty with some of their PTS.

If anyone would like to fund this bounty, please send PTS to: PkBDysTcc8eg75Dsz7rQHqZRNfYttvtj4p 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.