Author Topic: Please help! I had PTS on 28 Feb. What do I do now?  (Read 1341 times)

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
BitShares X is officially out (!) and SOARING.

This is the real deal, so just download the wallet and import your funds from your PTS wallet. :)

Offline isza

• View Profile
Thanks a lot!

Is there a deadline for this, or will I be able to claim by BTSX after BitShares X is released (or has it been released already?).

I am confused. As far as I understand, the BTSX I can claim now is just some kind of pre-release demo BTSX. If I claim it, will my shares be transferred to the real one? If I don't claim it, will I be able to claim the real one based on the PTS I had at the first snapshot?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:25:52 am by isza »

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
On 28th feb your PTS wallet was credited with some amount of BitShares X.

You can claim this now by importing the key from that PTS wallet into the BitShares X wallet.

There were two snapshots yesterday. If you had PTS in your wallet yesterday you were credited with some amount of BitShares DNS and BitShares Vote.

You can claim this when DNS and Vote are released by importing the key from PTS wallet into the respective DNS and Vote wallets (not launched yet).
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:20:14 am by CLains »

Offline isza

• View Profile
Hi,

I had PTS on 28th Feb.

I haven't been following BitShares since then. People are talking about another snapshot, maybe originally mentioned in some random forum post somewhere.

So what do I do in order to not lose my money? How do I claim my BTSX?

Also, is there a place where I can see the most up-to-date info about things? 99.99% of forum posts are unstructured and outdated.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 08:12:19 am by isza »