Author Topic: Daily Income, Daily Expenses and Daily Burn - I'm confused.  (Read 1486 times)

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Re: Daily Income, Daily Expenses and Daily Burn - I'm confused.
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 11:12:08 pm »
So are there like 5 people logged in as Bytemaster or do you just mainline amphetamines?

Judging from the amount of work done in a day, bytemaster might have clones..
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline onceuponatime

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 01:19:03 am »
Also should I register all of my accounts as a matter of course?

If you don't register a name then somebody else might and then it would be lost to you.

Offline aasl

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2014, 02:37:36 am »
these three numbers appears on top of the wallet software without explanation, it is really confusing. I suggest add an explanation text (e.g. by mouse hovering) next to these numbers.

Offline earthbound

• View Profile
    • earthbound.io
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2014, 05:38:49 am »
these three numbers appears on top of the wallet software without explanation, it is really confusing. I suggest add an explanation text (e.g. by mouse hovering) next to these numbers.

1.) I second this, except that I suggest the titles themselves somehow describe what the blankety-blank they really are :) Dunno how they could be captioned. How about just:

Network Daily Income
Network Daily Expenses
Network Daily Burn

2.) I'm confused meself. I just had difficulty withdrawing BitSharesX from an exchange (after I deposited a small test amount thereto), and I ended up doing some debugging for the exchange web developers :) What I figured out is that their form was allowing me to do things I shouldn't be allowed to do, but not telling me so. Specifically, it didn't work when I tried to enter a memo with the transaction, and the memo had a space character in it. When I didn't enter any memo, it went through ok, and when I entered an alphanumeric memo without spaces, it went through. What's up with that?

[EDIT 08/26/2014 10:18 PM: The web dev contacted me after I reported it. It was a bug, and they fixed it.]
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 04:19:27 am by earthbound »
I think I'm not alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless dominion of our solar system. -Jack Handey