Author Topic: BitSharesX 0.4.5 Wallet Crash Windows 7 [RESOLVED]  (Read 6018 times)

Offline roselee

• View Profile
all solved wallets work perfect now thanks

Offline jonasjia

• View Profile
my question is ,how can i backup the wallet when client always crash? i can't get into the interface.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
.. well the stellar foundation are hands on with the stellar community too.  but you're quicker. lol

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
the syncing got stuck, i quit that, then looked at bitsharesx download page and saw 0.4.7 was out, so i did a clean install of that.  no crashes so far. 

thanks for looking out for us.  it's the first time i saw a founder of a crypto project being so hands on with its community. 

Offline bytemaster

mmmm not sure.  i restarted the client right away and it asked me if i want to continue or if i want to redo the whole thing.  i picked the latter, so i guess all the data prior is gone?

Probably... did it work after a redo or does it always crash?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitcool

• View Profile
idk, I am having same problem syncing the last two days' data, stuck at block #275164 ... is the network under attack?

Please try 0.4.6, you may need to wipe your chain data, before that, backup your wallet.
0.4.6 works for me. thx

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
mmmm not sure.  i restarted the client right away and it asked me if i want to continue or if i want to redo the whole thing.  i picked the latter, so i guess all the data prior is gone?

Offline bytemaster

it still crashes.  :/

Dang...  do you have any logs for this?
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline lucky331

• View Profile

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
idk, I am having same problem syncing the last two days' data, stuck at block #275164 ... is the network under attack?

Please try 0.4.6, you may need to wipe your chain data, before that, backup your wallet.

aaawww yeah...

trying it now.

Offline HackFisher

• View Profile

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitcool

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 11:36:00 pm by bitcool »

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
are there any other chain servers available?

Offline bitcool

• View Profile
pinged it and it's online, but how come i'm still in p2p mode?

and i'm stuck at block 239,110.

The server is online but the port is not open anymore.

>>telnet 69.90.132.209 1375
>> Connecting To 69.90.132.209...Could not open connection to the host, on port 1375

Offline lucky331

• View Profile
pinged it and it's online, but how come i'm still in p2p mode?

and i'm stuck at block 239,110.