Author Topic: BitUSD/BTC BitUSD/USD markets are ready on Bter.com  (Read 7492 times)

Offline matt608

• View Profile
I withdrew btsx from bter yesterday with no problems.

Offline freeworm

• View Profile
BTER is again experiencing problems with BTSX products...

After failing repeatedly my BTSX and bitUSD withdrawals claiming my account is not registered, I finally decide to use my public key. Now it says -'Waiting for balance...' for 20 min already.

Fixed. Thanks.

zerosum

BTER is again experiencing problems with BTSX products...

After failing repeatedly my BTSX and bitUSD withdrawals claiming my account is not registered, I finally decide to use my public key. Now it says -'Waiting for balance...' for 20 min already.

Offline wasthatawolf

Should have done BTC/BITUSD instead of BITUSD/BTC, given that, this is the price most exchanges use. It is quite confusing because now people have to change the price from X to 1/X.

I agree, this should definitely be adjusted.

OK, adjusted.

Awesome!

Offline Riverhead

Now if only there were BitUSD buyers.

So I have some BTC coming online today that I'm going to put into the BitShares-X ecosystem. Are current market conditions such that I'm better off going straight to bitUSD?

Disclaimer: I will not hold you to anything about market speculation. I'm simply soliciting other's opinions :) .

I put together a theory here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7735.0

Good stuff, thanks.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

So I have some BTC coming online today that I'm going to put into the BitShares-X ecosystem. Are current market conditions such that I'm better off going straight to bitUSD?

Disclaimer: I will not hold you to anything about market speculation. I'm simply soliciting other's opinions :).

I put together a theory here: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7735.0

Offline Riverhead

Disclaimer: I will not hold you to anything about market speculation. I'm simply soliciting other's opinions :).

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile

Offline mbaeichapareiko

• View Profile
Very impressive  Congratulations all contributors    :) :) :) :)

I am also quite amazed how well btsx has traded with this correction.  Very professional, looks like it will be a long term winner.  maybe consider yourself lucky to be involved early.

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
A few comments:

1. bter.com is using wrong supply amount when calculating BitUSD market cap.

Current supply: 226,286.5561 BitUSD

Code: [Select]
>>> blockchain_get_asset USD
{
  "id": 22,
  "symbol": "USD",
  "name": "United States Dollar",
  "description": "1 United States dollar",
  "public_data": "",
  "issuer_account_id": -2,
  "precision": 10000,
  "registration_date": "20140719T000000",
  "last_update": "20140719T000000",
  "current_share_supply": 2262865561,

2. Also, there should be concistency in BitUSD listings.
Currently we have pairs
BITUSD/USD
https://bter.com/trade/BITUSD_USD
BTC/BITUSD
https://bter.com/trade/BTC_BITUSD

3. bter should add pair
USD/BTSX
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 07:50:55 am by bitcoinerS »
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
Stop talking nonsense...The fact that yours is good does not mean 'all is good'....

I assumed that since I saw my balance everyone else would see as well their balance that's why I said "all good". I didn't want to imply something else.Of course if others don't see their balance that is not "all good"

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I can see the same amount of PTS that I had under PTS_3 so I assume that all is good.

Stop talking nonsense...The fact that yours is good does not mean 'all is good'....

Now on the main issue with bter's, freeworm.

First you (BTER) claims that you will honor the snapshot (For VOTE/DNS DACs, or as you call it PTS_S3 PTS_S  )

Using anything other than the official snapshot time August 21 11:59:59 pm UTC is unacceptable!

Doing anything else, is giving shares in those DACs to arbitrary selected people having arbitrary selected PTS position in BTER!

Doing the above is not honoring the PTS!

Please fix it - All accounts that had PTS at 11:59:59 pm UTC ,August 21 , should receive the corresponding amounts of shares in those DAC's!

+1 I contacted bter with request to resolve snapshot and got no response

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Please refer to my correspondence with bter for resolving the matter: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7060.msg100161#msg100161. I had to re-open my ticket and explain to them their flawed logic. They did make it right by me and I would assume they will with everyone else. It shouldn't have to be a manual "opt-in" process like this, though.

They must keep their promise for everyone, there is no need everybody to send them separate ticket....
« Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 09:28:42 pm by TheOnion »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline robrigo

Now on the main issue with bter's, freeworm.

First you (BTER) claims that you will honor the snapshot (For VOTE/DNS DACs, or as you call it PTS_S3 PTS_S  )

Using anything other than the official snapshot time August 21 11:59:59 pm UTC is unacceptable!

Doing anything else, is giving shares in those DACs to arbitrary selected people having arbitrary selected PTS position in BTER!

Doing the above is not honoring the PTS!

Please fix it - All accounts that had PTS at 11:59:59 pm UTC ,August 21 , should receive the corresponding amounts of shares in those DAC's!

Please refer to my correspondence with bter for resolving the matter: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7060.msg100161#msg100161. I had to re-open my ticket and explain to them their flawed logic. They did make it right by me and I would assume they will with everyone else. It shouldn't have to be a manual "opt-in" process like this, though.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile
I can see the same amount of PTS that I had under PTS_3 so I assume that all is good.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai

Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.