Author Topic: BTSX 0.4.8-a Known Issues Status Update  (Read 8322 times)

Offline doxymoron

• View Profile
In Market trading, when you click your Balance value it will autofill the Quantity field value with comma (3,500.000), but the comma is not valid in the field.

Second this.  Was frustrating me for a while.
wallet_approve_delegate doxymoron-delegate
75% pay rate
BTSX: doxymoron

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Yes, they will have to be signed by DAC Sun Limited.
To be honest .. I was 100% sure you would answer like that :-) thanks for the confirmation anyway :)

Offline bytemaster

some kind of auto-updating for the wallet would simplify user experience million-fold at this rate of new releases

Auto-update feature is implemented for GUI.  This will allow developers to notify users that an upgrade is available.  It will also allow us to fix GUI bugs without having to make a release, much closer to a web-site upgrade than it is now.
I hope you made those "gui updates" signed cryptographically ..

Yes, they will have to be signed by DAC Sun Limited.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
some kind of auto-updating for the wallet would simplify user experience million-fold at this rate of new releases

Auto-update feature is implemented for GUI.  This will allow developers to notify users that an upgrade is available.  It will also allow us to fix GUI bugs without having to make a release, much closer to a web-site upgrade than it is now.
I hope you made those "gui updates" signed cryptographically ..

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains

Offline joele

• View Profile
In Market trading, when you click your Balance value it will autofill the Quantity field value with comma (3,500.000), but the comma is not valid in the field.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
When do we expect the next version to come out? I've never been able to get 0.4.8-a to work. I'm on Windows 7 SP1. I rescanned, after which the program crashes every time I try to open it. Then I took the little dialog box's advice to rebuild the database, and had that going overnight. I woke up in the morning to a crash report waiting for me to send.

Soon I'll see if I had any more luck on my work computer, but for now it looks like I'm on the sidelines until a less crashy version is released.

Have you tried running it in Windows XP compatibility mode?

Hm, have not tried that yet. I'll give it a look.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline robrigo

When do we expect the next version to come out? I've never been able to get 0.4.8-a to work. I'm on Windows 7 SP1. I rescanned, after which the program crashes every time I try to open it. Then I took the little dialog box's advice to rebuild the database, and had that going overnight. I woke up in the morning to a crash report waiting for me to send.

Soon I'll see if I had any more luck on my work computer, but for now it looks like I'm on the sidelines until a less crashy version is released.

Have you tried running it in Windows XP compatibility mode?

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Overthetop

I increased connections to my seed node and my demo-wallet.  Try
Code: [Select]
network_add_node "95.85.33.16:8764"
network_add_node "104.131.238.223:1776"

Start syncing.... thanks  :)
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline puppies

• View Profile
  • BitShares: puppies
I increased connections to my seed node and my demo-wallet.  Try
network_add_node "95.85.33.16:8764"
network_add_node "104.131.238.223:1776"
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Overthetop

no connnections yet with the additional nodes...
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG

network_add_node "84.238.140.192:42577" addSorry I forgot the whole command line. Use the one above.

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
can not get any connections while using BTSX 0.4.8-a

network_add_node "107.170.30.182:1776"

do not work....

network_add_node "84.238.140.192:42577"

I've greatly increased max network connections.
You should be ok now.
sorry to barge in, I tried that add node and got an error in the console. I may be typing wrong. do you type it exactly the same way?