Author Topic: What's next?  (Read 1126 times)

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
It has been an Interesting launch. It seems the most important thing right now is to increase liquidity.

I hope the team is hard at work on improving the client. The trading functionality and user experience could be better. Debugging and improving the GUI quickly is important.

Maybe start a bug bounty thread or email? Why not learn from Ripple's client, or centralized exchanges' user interfaces?

Also, make registration easier so more people can actually use the trading functions.

at the last dev mumble hangout, I believe they said they are doing everything you mentioned and then some. It's going to be a cool ride...
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline pendragon3

It has been an Interesting launch. It seems the most important thing right now is to increase liquidity.

I hope the team is hard at work on improving the client. The trading functionality and user experience could be better. Debugging and improving the GUI quickly is important.

Maybe start a bug bounty thread or email? Why not learn from Ripple's client, or centralized exchanges' user interfaces?

Also, make registration easier so more people can actually use the trading functions.