Author Topic: Market question  (Read 2007 times)

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
weird thing is also that i put today bit for 2000 BTSx on BitCNY-BTSX. There is no open orders.

So for now there is no minimal 10 000 BTSX. I hope that they arent lost.

We know the public key that controls it... the public key came from your wallet.  We think this is related to another issue we are tracking and will provide a tool soon that will help us resolve these issues.
I believe this issue is very similar to the one I reported a few days ago. More and more people are encountering this issue.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7275.0
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
We think this is related to another issue we are tracking and will provide a tool soon that will help us resolve these issues.

sorry for posting it here but because you mentioned "issues"...

I saw on "Orders History" something strange. An order that was executed in past showed up in... future....
Is just a simple bug or is it something more critical?

Offline bytemaster

weird thing is also that i put today bit for 2000 BTSx on BitCNY-BTSX. There is no open orders.

We know the public key that controls it... the public key came from your wallet.  We think this is related to another issue we are tracking and will provide a tool soon that will help us resolve these issues.

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline madawc

• View Profile

BTSX: madawc

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
no market problem .. probably wallet issue ..

go to console and type "rescan" ... let him rescan (takes 30 minutes or so .. ) you can check progress within "getinfo"

Offline madawc

• View Profile
Some days ago i bought 4 bitUSd. This amount is not on my account. Maybe wallet issue? Or market problem?

Offline madawc

• View Profile
Nothing under open orders.

Offline bytemaster

I made a bid on BitBTC/BTSX market through wallet for 10000 BTSX. On my account is now balance without this amount, on recent transactions stay: -10000BTSX to Unknown. Where did BTSX go??? How i get it back to my account? Are they lost?

Look at your Open Orders
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline madawc

• View Profile
I made a bid on BitBTC/BTSX market through wallet for 10000 BTSX. On my account is now balance without this amount, on recent transactions stay: -10000BTSX to Unknown. Where did BTSX go??? How i get it back to my account? Are they lost?