Author Topic: Please Help Recover My LottoShares Wallet (Resolved)  (Read 6295 times)

Offline Riverhead

Thanks anyway, but I figured it out.  I had to unlock my wallet and import the private keys again.  Jeez, I asked like 5 times in the Bitcointalk thread and Freetrade couldn't tell me this.

Doh! Hate it when I do crap like that.  Glad you got it sorted.

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
Thanks anyway, but I figured it out.  I had to unlock my wallet and import the private keys again.  Jeez, I asked like 5 times in the Bitcointalk thread and Freetrade couldn't tell me this.

Offline Riverhead

I'd shutdown the client, rename your wallet.dat to wallet.dat.lts and then copy/paste your PTS wallet.dat in there and run the client. Then see what you see for balance and under transactions. I'm about to build the Lotto wallet and I'll try the same thing.

Can I do the same with my Electrum wallet? Most of my AGS is in there.
Not sure. I've never tried it with Electrum

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
I'd shutdown the client, rename your wallet.dat to wallet.dat.lts and then copy/paste your PTS wallet.dat in there and run the client. Then see what you see for balance and under transactions. I'm about to build the Lotto wallet and I'll try the same thing.

Can I do the same with my Electrum wallet? Most of my AGS is in there.

Offline Riverhead

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
If you have your wallet.dat from your Bitshares-PTS you're all good. Just replace the wallet.dat file in the LottoShares directory with your PTS wallet and it should all come in.  Check the receiving tab though and you'll find that PTS isn't mature yet so they won't count towards your balance.

I used my LottoShares wallet.dat saved file.  That won't work?

If you've already imported the private keys it should work fine. Did you look under the Transactions tab?

I did import my private keys when it first launched.  There is nothing under the transactions tab.

Offline Riverhead

If you have your wallet.dat from your Bitshares-PTS you're all good. Just replace the wallet.dat file in the LottoShares directory with your PTS wallet and it should all come in.  Check the receiving tab though and you'll find that PTS isn't mature yet so they won't count towards your balance.

If you've already imported the private keys it should work fine. Did you look under the Transactions tab?

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile

Offline Riverhead

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
Hi All,

I had to get my Mac repaired because it crashed.  I was able to recover all my coins using my saved wallet.dat files except for Lottoshares.  It still comes up with 0 LTS no matter what I do.  Do I need to reenter my private keys?  Please help.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 12:06:39 am by JakeThePanda »