Author Topic: Incorrect transaction displays in 0.4.8  (Read 1549 times)

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit
As an update, I updated to 0.4.10 and the problem seems to have gone. Also, the syncing problems I kept having with 0.4.8 also seem to have gone for now (first time use of this upgraded version though).

Offline starspirit

• View Profile

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
I have just done my first transactions today, but am noticing a couple of weird things with the display of Recent Transactions in client 0.4.8.

1. After my first transfer, the transaction kept displaying as pending (>10 minutes), even after it had gone through the block chain and credited to the receiving account. Only when I quit the client and re-opened, did it show as complete.

2. I have one transaction that is appearing twice when I am on the Overview Screen, showing as completed exactly the same time (I only did one transaction, and my balance is correct). When I click into the specific account and look at the transactions there however, it appears correctly, showing just once.

Anyone experience this and know why?

Sounds like a couple bugs. I wouldn't worry about it if you aren't missing any funds.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 05:26:52 am by CoinHoarder »
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline starspirit

• View Profile
I have just done my first transactions today, but am noticing a couple of weird things with the display of Recent Transactions in client 0.4.8.

1. After my first transfer, the transaction kept displaying as pending (>10 minutes), even after it had gone through the block chain and credited to the receiving account. Only when I quit the client and re-opened, did it show as complete.

2. I have one transaction that is appearing twice when I am on the Overview Screen, showing as completed exactly the same time (I only did one transaction, and my balance is correct). When I click into the specific account and look at the transactions there however, it appears correctly, showing just once.

Anyone experience this and know why?