Author Topic: * GENERAL WARNING *  (Read 11403 times)

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Had to be said I suppose. Some nutty bunnies out there.  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline anycoin

• View Profile
Heard and understood.....of course I understood when I signed up......

Offline BTS007

• View Profile
You are right! +5%
BTS ID:bts007

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Thank you.

Would it be possible to have this bit of information broadcast so its more accessible?
not sure what networkers said above .. but there will be an article released next week that gives an overview of the merger and everything .. stay put

Offline networker

• View Profile
stand的口才是好, 是忽悠人的高手, BM是你的儿子, 你们父子串通一气, 可以理解!

Offline Bourbon44

• View Profile
Thank you.

Would it be possible to have this bit of information broadcast so its more accessible?

Offline Riverhead

Bold words.  I hope you halted trades so those out there that have open short positions don't completely fucked.being that they can't access their funds even though others can.

If you ever want to get taken like a legitimate financial entity you need to do much better than a well spoken shrug of the shoulders.

Bytemaster removed his depth (effectively pausing trading) while bugs and other market issues are being addressed by the dev team. Bytemaster offered to fund short cancellations for anyone with an open short pre-pause.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7965.msg105010#msg105010

One of the weaknesses of a forum is that statements like the above linked can get buried quickly. This forum is huge and very active. Very hard to read all the posts. However I often go to Bytemaster's profile page and click "Show Posts". Anything happening of gravity will be posted or commented on by him.

Offline Bourbon44

• View Profile
Bold words.  I hope you halted trades so those out there that have open short positions don't completely fucked.being that they can't access their funds even though others can.

If you ever want to get taken like a legitimate financial entity you need to do much better than a well spoken shrug of the shoulders.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Thank you Stan, well said  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Don't climb any higher than you are prepared to fall. +5%
+5%

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
a one of kind techological breakthrough  +5%  +5%  +5%  I already  earned from my BitUSD trading.

#goBitShares

8)

TurkeyLeg

I am taking advantage of price fall to buy me some more BTSX  8)

+5% Me Too  ;)

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
I am taking advantage of price fall to buy me some more BTSX  8)
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I kind of suggested BitShares do something like this very clearly before BitAssets launch. https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7032.msg93752#msg93752

I think people should do their due diligence but putting a general warning up for people new to BitAssets AFTER it has a major 50% correction is like someone falling off a cliff and putting a general warning about cliffs at the bottom...  :)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqQ99s4Ywnw

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline GaltReport

Love the picture BTW. I love my MMA!!  Only Sport I follow actually.