Author Topic: BitSharesX Wallet Bugs Poll  (Read 5160 times)

Offline bytemaster

I am locking this thread because the pool is so old and recent versions are much more stable.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
wallet updated to 0.4.15 but cannot make any transfer even balance show the amount l hold(says wrong number or unsufficient amount ) l just hate this bitsharesx thing no way again nothing goes smooth

blabla .. error message? .. blabla .. cutting edge ..

any help
any reasonable error message? something we can work with to help you? anything?

thanks
your welcome

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
wallet updated to 0.4.15 but cannot make any transfer even balance show the amount l hold(says wrong number or unsufficient amount ) l just hate this bitsharesx thing no way again nothing goes smooth

any help
thanks

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
when you go into the console and type "wallet_account_transaction_history" .. are there transactions listed? might be "just" a gui bug

iHashFury

Hello

client_version": "v0.4.15-1-g729987b" built on archlinux:

No Open Orders
No Account Orders History

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
l ve had  wallet 0.4.12 and upgrated to 0.4.15 but wallet is not connecting to server ,did l made mistake by skipping upgrates 0.4.13 and 14?

regards

You may try the rescan function as mentioned by xeroc. If this step does not work, you can try deleting all the folders in %appdata%\BitShares X EXCEPT the wallets folder (make backup of your wallets before deleting as always) and re-launch bitsharex.  The program will take a few minutes before starting to sync. 
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
l ve recently upgrated to wallet 0.4.12.however still having problems when to transfer,this appear,RPC Server Error: In method 'wallet_transfer': invalid transaction expiration (31011).
anyone to help me regarding this pls.

regards
current version is 0.4.15
https://github.com/dacsunlimited/bitsharesx/releases
sorry to bother you with another update .. but bugfixes are moving in quickly :)

if the error persists with that update .. please go to "console" and type "rescan" ... the progress of the rescan can be seen in the results of "getinfo" ... might take 30 minutes or so

Offline neo1344

• View Profile
l ve had  wallet 0.4.12 and upgrated to 0.4.15 but wallet is not connecting to server ,did l made mistake by skipping upgrates 0.4.13 and 14?

regards
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 06:36:44 am by neo1344 »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I'll back off and let you handle it!  Thanks for doing such a great job!
yhea .. leave us alone .. you go back to your C++ code ;-)  :P

Offline bytemaster

Launched bitsharesX wallet 0.4.12.  Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.  Popup said update is available.  I clicked to update. I presumed it updated but version on intro screen still says 0.4.12.  Now when go to My Accounts window my account name is missing.  Checked directory and it is there (registered).
Ok .. the devs need to figure out a new strategy about this updating .. the "update" you saw as a popup is just for the gui .. the underlying wallet also needs to be updates as there will be a new blockchain protocol active in a few hours ..

so please download 0.4.13 and install that one (not within the wallet, but separatly from https://github.com/dacsunlimited/bitsharesx/releases)

//edit: not again .. this bytemaster guys is typing too fast for me :)

I'll back off and let you handle it!  Thanks for doing such a great job!
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Launched bitsharesX wallet 0.4.12.  Windows 7 Pro 64-bit.  Popup said update is available.  I clicked to update. I presumed it updated but version on intro screen still says 0.4.12.  Now when go to My Accounts window my account name is missing.  Checked directory and it is there (registered).
Ok .. the devs need to figure out a new strategy about this updating .. the "update" you saw as a popup is just for the gui .. the underlying wallet also needs to be updates as there will be a new blockchain protocol active in a few hours ..

so please download 0.4.13 and install that one (not within the wallet, but separatly from https://github.com/dacsunlimited/bitsharesx/releases)

//edit: not again .. this bytemaster guys is typing too fast for me :)

Offline bytemaster

I suspect that the update was only intended for 0.4.13 clients and was a GUI update not a backend update.  The GUI update is likely not compatible with 0.4.12 because of the new calls to get yield.

Offline particlewave

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
BitSharesX v 0.4.9 on Windows 7 32 Bit.

Sync always got stuck 9 Day 11 Hours xx Minutes. Then it keeps crashing  :o

you need to upgrade to 0.4.13 (from yesterday) as we had three protocol updates in the meantime!!

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Missing Options:   My Wallet Syncs and doesn't crash (Mac) + Win

lol