Author Topic: 0.4.11 Testers Wanted (not mandatory)  (Read 11257 times)

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
no changes to gui since 4.10 so far. to rebuild the gui you need to delete the htdocs then rebuild the web_wallet
Code: [Select]
$ rm -r programs/qt_wallet/htdocs
$ make buildweb

Or you can just do this:
make forcebuildweb

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Looks stable so far.
I'll update delegates and seed node.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Did somebody try the GUI?
If even a marginal improvements I will update my Linux to it
...not too many  bitBTC buyers anyway...so I as well might help the system that way, instead of trying to help start the bitBTC market.

[EDIT]
Please, I am newbie, can somebody post all the folders I gave to delete to have a fresh install in Ubuntu. Thanks.

no changes to gui since 4.10 so far. to rebuild the gui you need to delete the htdocs then rebuild the web_wallet
$ rm -r programs/qt_wallet/htdocs
$ make buildweb

Thanks for the code!

It should have at least the below, even though I got used to seeing not-fillable orders. What would be nice (and should be as easy as pie to change the '1h Avg. Price' to 'median price feed'), is seeing the median price feed without going to the console....

0.4.11 testing is now open and has some critical networking updates in it.   

3) Market Order Book now filters out over-priced shorts.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:16:12 pm by TheOnion »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
working fine so far, ubuntu 14.10

Not really related to this testing but something I just noticed: I think the logic for choosing which delegate feed is expired in the gui might not be correct. I believe feeds should expire in 24 hours, but some feeds are red which are less than 24 hours old. It seems to be the feeds which were the previous day calendar day, not < 24 hours (unless we are now on a 12 hour cycle, in which case I need to change my script to make sure it updates at least every 12 hours).
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
...not too many  bitBTC buyers anyway...so I as well might help the system that way, instead of trying to help start the bitBTC market.

[EDIT]
Please, I am newbie, can somebody post all the folders I gave to delete to have a fresh install in Ubuntu. Thanks.

$ make forcebuildweb
(thanks trader)
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 09:18:22 pm by maqifrnswa »
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

[EDIT]
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 06:55:58 pm by TheOnion »
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline Riverhead

Seed/chain node updated without issue to 0.4.11.

the info in the client still says 0.4.10 though...I'm guessing it just wasn't updated.

Offline king

• View Profile
BTSX Account: mister
BTSX Delegate :sun.delegate.service,moon.delegate.service

Offline sfinder

• 4 Cores CPU+100GB SSD+anti-DDoS Pro
    • View Profile
微博:星在飘我在找|BTS X 受托人delegate ID:baidu
中国教育书店合作将20%收入捐献给贫困山区学生。
Cooperating with China Education Bookstore and will donate 20% of delegate income to the poor students

Offline theoretical

this is publish too much...

People complain when there are too many bugs.  Then people complain when you make a new release to fix bugs.

The technology is fundamentally sound, and I'm confident that bugs will be worked out.  I think what's most important is holding off marketing efforts until things have settled down, otherwise the state of the client may hurt the coin's reputation.
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Xeldal

I just compiled & ran latest master. I am still seeing a short at 28.5714, which is below the current avg price of 30.9751.

There is a median price feed that overrules the average.

Does the gui show the median price feed then? Also I still see overlapping on the bid/ask wall, which is confusing. Are you going to filter that in the future as well?

blockchain_get_feeds_for_asset USD
last entry MARKET shows "median_price": 0.0292277 USD/BTSX
or 34.214 BTSX/USD

Offline yinchanggong

• View Profile
    • 微博 引长弓Fate
BTSX delegate: google.helloworld    microsoft.helloworld
BTSX Account:yinchg   Manager of BTSXCHINA Charity Fund
引长弓Fate 新浪微博

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
I just compiled & ran latest master. I am still seeing a short at 28.5714, which is below the current avg price of 30.9751.

Does the gui show the median price feed then? Also I still see overlapping on the bid/ask wall, which is confusing. Are you going to filter that in the future as well?

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
It's running on main chain or testing chain?
BTS committee member:jademont