Author Topic: Applying for permission to add/remove child's board  (Read 2257 times)

Offline bitsapphire

You can PM us about any changes too.
Register and get your personal Moonstone Wallet Beta here: https://moonstone.io/login-register.html

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
if you need help on this in future ... jsut let me know .. i can update forum descriptions etc. also!

Thank you, cass :)
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
if you need help on this in future ... jsut let me know .. i can update forum descriptions etc. also!
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Make a list of specific changes and I will do it later

Hi Toast, I noticed the change you made, but can you please replce noob questions by "新手入门"? Because a large portion of BTSX users don't use English in their everyday life at all. You may copy and paste.

Thanks.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Great, thank you!

Change list:

1/ Remove child board "万事达币"        -------which means "Mastercoin"
2/ Add child board"新手入门"               --------which means "getting started"
3/ Add child board "DAC 委托人"                 --------which means "DAC delegates"
4/ Add child board "其他虚拟币"                   ----------which means"Other cryptocurrencies"

I can take care of the child boards for now, and will elect some volunteers later.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Currently, I am actually the only moderator taking care of Chinese Subforum, because Amazon and lib are away for a long while. Lib resigned before leaving, AMAZON could come back, but I am not sure.

This forum is the most important platform for Chinese users to know about 3I and BitShares DAC, and the visiting volume is huge compared to other languages subforum, so I have the following suggestions:

1,Considering the current situation, the old child board which means “mastercoin” is not meaningful any longer. We need to remove it.
2,Considering the recent progress of Bitshares development, I think we need some other child boards, like newbie questions, delegates, off topic, and so on.

So, I am wondering who I can get help from?

Thanks.