Author Topic: DACZine - 100 BTSX Bounty available for referrals!  (Read 6314 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
Great idea Mark... will contact you soon :)  +5%
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Just a quick update: We made some big changes to our system to make the creating/sending of our newsletter even easier on our side. For now this will be the final changes as we continue with the current setup for a while and start sending again tomorrow. Thank you for your patience.
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Ok thanks for the notification, that was the most important part for today's newsletter haha. More in-depth and quality articles will come with the next editions. Of course everyone who likes to write can contribute as well. Cheers !
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Receiving newsletter in inbox now.

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
hey i didnt recieve a newsletter. Not in the spam folder either  ???

Yes I see, it's due to the fact we had to activate accounts manually for the first batch. You will receive one tonight (Or for you in morning if you live in Russia :) . We're doing all we can atm to make everything arrive in inbox at gmail and live/hotmail/outlook domains. Added domain keys as well but takes some time to propagate dns changes to all dns servers worldwide. It's always a bummer when this happens and is hard to identify where things go wrong (mail headers, mail content, dns settings, ip range blacklists for hosting company, domain key autorization, email subjects etc) but we will figure it out don't you worry!

ok cheers!
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com

Yes I see, it's due to the fact we had to activate accounts manually for the first batch. You will receive one tonight (Or for you in morning if you live in Russia :) . We're doing all we can atm to make everything arrive in inbox at gmail and live/hotmail/outlook domains. Added domain keys as well but takes some time to propagate dns changes to all dns servers worldwide. It's always a bummer when this happens and is hard to identify where things go wrong (mail headers, mail content, dns settings, ip range blacklists for hosting company, domain key autorization, email subjects etc) but we will figure it out don't you worry!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 02:58:39 pm by GodsCreation »

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Thanks, yeah we've setup a couple of things like rdns and valid spf records but if it keeps on bugging we will switch to a 3rd party provider to deliver the mail i.e mandrill

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Hi guys, we just released our first newsletter. It's merely meant as a first field test so don't expect miracles just yet . Would you guys be interested in daily newsletters (besides the weekly recap) ?  Also please allow news@daczine.com to your safe sender list until we sorted out some dns misconfigures. Please let us know if you're running into any issues. thanks!

As you said it was in junk.  You got to figure out how to not have it in the junk mail.  For your adoption, the information is out there I assume.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Hi forum, ok it has been decided! We will send out a daily newsletter each day and on Monday a recap of the most important articles from the previous week. I think this is great news and hope you won't think of us being too spammy. We will have implemented an option to opt-out for the daily newsletters by tomorrow so you can set that in your preferences. We came to the decision by a couple of subscriber requests and after all there's happening something every day so why not!

However this means that we could use some help at this stage, we're looking for volunteers who have a passion for crypto 2.0 and like to write about it or by tipping us with news we might have missed from the various sites around the web. Also it would be a great help if you could support this service by spreading the word and making our user base grow larger each day. 

I will offer 100 BTSX to each member who refers at least 10 other active subscribers. Please note that these should be forum members for now who have registered before the timestamp of this message.  Just let them pm me after they registered with your referral name.

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Hi guys, we just released our first newsletter. It's merely meant as a first field test so don't expect miracles just yet . Would you guys be interested in daily newsletters (besides the weekly recap) ?  Also please allow news@daczine.com to your safe sender list until we sorted out some dns misconfigures. Please let us know if you're running into any issues. thanks!

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Guys, is it ok if I activate all your accounts manually? Some have been activated already but others not (which was our fault).  Let me know, ofcourse you can always sign out with every mail you receive as well. First news will be send on Thursday.

do i need to register for the newsletter on your site?

Yes please, activations working fine again although some might still land in junkmail folder.

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
Guys, is it ok if I activate all your accounts manually? Some have been activated already but others not (which was our fault).  Let me know, ofcourse you can always sign out with every mail you receive as well. First news will be send on Thursday.

do i need to register for the newsletter on your site?
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
looks good, lookign forward

Thanks, the first news alerts will be sent Thursday and continue on a daily basis. We aim to send 1 update max on a daily unless there is some major news break on which you'd forgive us for spamming your account (hopefully) :)

Regular weekly mails are planned on Mondays, maybe a daily mail will be viable as well but let's just get everything running smoothly!