Author Topic: BTSX 0.4.13 was just posted by DAC Sun  (Read 23704 times)

Offline graffenwalder

I'm trying to cover a part of my short order, not the full amount.

Getting this error:

Unspecified (0) invalid hex character 'T'

This issue is being fixed and a soft update will be made available shortly.

Just updated, now I get an error saying:

Unknown market order(20011) cannot find market order!

But I can still see it on my open orders list.

Running windows 7

To clarify, this change of error was after the recent soft update.

I just tried canceling an ASK and that worked fine.
But trying to cover the short results in: Unknown market order(20011) cannot find market order!

I don't know if it's relevant, but I made the short in 4.13 (before soft update)
And instead of Marging Call, It says market.order_type.margin_order in the GUI.

Offline bytemaster

When I oppened the client, it asked me about the updated. I said yes and nothing happens. So I unlock the wallet and there is nothing showing the progress of the update. Then I check the current version to see if it was already updated and it's still at .12. Then I used the File| Check for updates. Chose yes but then my wallet locks and there is nothing showing the progress of the update again. So i unlock it once again and the same happens, still at .12. Also when i click File| Check for Updates it says there are no updates atm.

It's the first time doing this as I only downloaded the client recently. Am I doing something wrong?

Updates are almost "instant" and only update the GUI and do not update the backend.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
the in-app updates are GUI updates only ... the core client needs to be updated by hand
known issue
https://github.com/BitShares/web_wallet/issues/322

//edit: ha .. this time I was faster than BM ...  :P :P .. although only a block interval :)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:02:03 pm by xeroc »

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
When I oppened the client, it asked me about the updated. I said yes and nothing happens. So I unlock the wallet and there is nothing showing the progress of the update. Then I check the current version to see if it was already updated and it's still at .12. Then I used the File| Check for updates. Chose yes but then my wallet locks and there is nothing showing the progress of the update again. So i unlock it once again and the same happens, still at .12. Also when i click File| Check for Updates it says there are no updates atm.

It's the first time doing this as I only downloaded the client recently. Am I doing something wrong?
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline graffenwalder

^^ just pushed a very recent fix for this.. try "file -> check for updates" or just restart

Using this new update, the error changed into this unknown order one

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
^^ just pushed a very recent fix for this.. try "file -> check for updates" or just restart
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline graffenwalder

Getting this error:

Just updated, now I get an error saying:

Unknown market order(20011) cannot find market order!

But I can still see it on my open orders list.

Running windows 7

Offline bytemaster

Getting this error:

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline cusknee

• View Profile
  • BitShares: cusknee
I updated an hour ago and most of it works. All of my transactions are shown but there are no totals in the overview of my accounts. Not sure what to do about this.

Offline graffenwalder

Getting this error:

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
My client won't connect, what do I do?

It just has a grey bar across the bottom that says not connected. I updated the client and updated again in the client, and agreed to also reindex the database.

Offline maqifrnswa

• View Profile
dacsunlimited, could you make sure to use consisent tagging of releases? This one is "v0.4.XX", but every other release was "0.4.XX"  I have scripts that are monitoring those tags, I can add a simple regex to clean it up, but just want to make sure I don't miss another one in the future.

Thanks!
maintains an Ubuntu PPA: https://launchpad.net/~showard314/+archive/ubuntu/bitshares [15% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval maqifrnswa true [50% delegate] wallet_account_set_approval delegate1.maqifrnswa true

Offline gnarl

• View Profile
That was the fastest patch install I have ever seen!

Nice work  8)

Offline Riverhead

Prompted me as soon as I opened the client. It didn't error out but I don't know what the fix was so not sure if it worked :) .

Fixed open orders display.

Pretty slick way to update the client.

Offline bytemaster

Prompted me as soon as I opened the client. It didn't error out but I don't know what the fix was so not sure if it worked :).

Fixed open orders display.