Author Topic: Almost enough depth for BitCNY, go play in the market!  (Read 4398 times)

Offline Riverhead

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Soo... volume on bitCNY is a little bit miserable and there are bids above the peg. Anybody out there? Anybody want to short into my overpriced bids? :)

If bitUSD:BTSX is 25.65 and CNY:USD is 0.16, does that mean bitCNY should ideally be at 4.104? What's the best way to determine the true value?

Look at the BTSX/CNY market on btc38, the big Chinese exchange. You could try to infer it through a bunch of intermediate steps, but I prefer the direct method.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline roadscape

Soo... volume on bitCNY is a little bit miserable and there are bids above the peg. Anybody out there? Anybody want to short into my overpriced bids? :)

If bitUSD:BTSX is 25.65 and CNY:USD is 0.16, does that mean bitCNY should ideally be at 4.104? What's the best way to determine the true value?
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline svk

Right so 500k BTSX once the hard fork happens at 15pm EST, thanks all.

Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline bytemaster

BitCNY: BTSX market,
Bid Depth 702,416.71452 BTSX
Ask Depth 627,714.90641 BTSX
But,the client still display insufficient depth !

Hard fork is still 3 hours away.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bitshare007777

• View Profile
BitCNY: BTSX market,
Bid Depth 702,416.71452 BTSX
Ask Depth 627,714.90641 BTSX
But,the client still display insufficient depth !

Offline biophil

• View Profile
    • My Academic Website
I wanted to confirm the minimum depth requirement but can't find it written explicitly anywhere, is it 2 million BTSX on each side?

It's reducing to 500,000 BTSX (I believe on each side): https://github.com/dacsunlimited/bitsharesx/releases

Offline svk

I wanted to confirm the minimum depth requirement but can't find it written explicitly anywhere, is it 2 million BTSX on each side?
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
Just curious.. why bitCNY and not bitRMB?  Would our Chinese friends not prefer bitRMB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think bitCNY and bitRMB are the same for users. But if something named bitRMB it will let the Chinese Gov more 'curious'  :-[ :-X
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline yellowecho

Just curious.. why bitCNY and not bitRMB?  Would our Chinese friends not prefer bitRMB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline James212

• View Profile
Great. I think more and more people will be willing to hold bitCNY in China

If bitCNY has a yield >2% demand may well take the community by surprise.

Has anyone been able to do rough projections of approximately what the yield of the various assets would be?
BTS: theangelwaveproject

Offline Riverhead

The Great Wall of China. It's coming!

Offline oldman

• View Profile
Great. I think more and more people will be willing to hold bitCNY in China

If bitCNY has a yield >2% demand may well take the community by surprise.