Author Topic: Some client issues  (Read 1947 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Huh, this is really weird.
I opened the client to do what you suggested and everything is completely fine now.. I'm really confused but happy. Balances are there and everything
seems the update of the gui went through only after a restart ... strange ... but good to see everything is fine now

Offline matt

• View Profile
Huh, this is really weird.
I opened the client to do what you suggested and everything is completely fine now.. I'm really confused but happy. Balances are there and everything

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
- go to "console"
- type: wallet_market_order_list USD BTSX
- get the address that is mentioned their
- type: wallet_market_cancel_order YOURADDRESS

if that gives you an error please copy/past it here

Offline matt

• View Profile
What version of the client are you on? There have been MANY bug fixes since a couple weeks ago. We are currently on 0.4.13.
Problem started on 0.4.10 IIRC but I have switched to every update since them - currently on 0.4.13
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 02:34:31 am by matt »

Offline Riverhead

What version of the client are you on? There have been MANY bug fixes since a couple weeks ago. We are currently on 0.4.13.

Offline matt

• View Profile
So this problem began maybe two or so weeks ago:

It really started when I was trying to trade BitUSD. At first, I was trying sell my BitUSD after blindly missing the "insufficient depth" banner. After noticing it, I tried cancelling my sell order, but even after multiple tries of trying to and 30+ minutes of it just saying "Canceling...", the orders did not cancel.

So while I'm stuck with the open sell orders, the next time I restart my client, I see that the transaction scanning is stuck at -100% and my transactions stuck at "Updating transaction history...". That is, I cannot receive or send any BTSX whatsoever.

Each time, I made sure I was using the most up to date client and I had kept backups on my computer in case something went wrong. The problem is that the client kept crashing the second after I clicked the icon and it popped open. Now I'm stuck with my updated client 0.4.13 and transaction scanning stuck at -100% and my client not really working.

What should I do?

(reposted from here: http://www.reddit.com/r/BitShares/comments/2g26z8/alrighty_i_have_a_problem/)