Author Topic: Pennsylvania/Maryland meet up?  (Read 4926 times)

Offline Riverhead

Hah, just got back from DC, sorry. I plan to be there at three.

Please confirm if you are ok with Sunday, 3pm (Victory Brewing in Downingstown PA). We can do it later if there are any issues but I don't want to waste the time driving back and forth if no one shows up.
I was hoping for early afternoon, around 2pm? I'll be getting back from DC late Saturday night and want to sleep in a bit :)
28th is fine for me, just let me know what works for you guys.

busygin

Please confirm if you are ok with Sunday, 3pm (Victory Brewing in Downingstown PA). We can do it later if there are any issues but I don't want to waste the time driving back and forth if no one shows up.
I was hoping for early afternoon, around 2pm? I'll be getting back from DC late Saturday night and want to sleep in a bit :)

busygin

How about 3pm then?

Offline Riverhead

busygin

Everyone is still good with Sunday? What time should we meet?

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso

busygin

Sunday is better for me too.

I'll be in DC on the 27th :(. Can probably do the 28th though if that still works (Sunday).

Offline Riverhead

I'll be in DC on the 27th :(. Can probably do the 28th though if that still works (Sunday).

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
I am in for the 27th, it would be great to meet you guys, I think my wife is growing tired of crypto talk

busygin

Should be good, but will know for sure next week.

Agreed, I can't do a weekday either. What about the 27th?

Offline Riverhead

Ok, but probably not earlier than Saturday (email me privately to busyginATgmail if you want to discuss it)

Agreed, I can't do a weekday either. What about the 27th?

busygin

Ok, but probably not earlier than Saturday (email me privately to busyginATgmail if you want to discuss it)

Offline Riverhead

Seems we're spread around a bit. How about a meetup at Victory Brewing in Downingstown? Mostly I just like Victory, it's not that close to me haha. Tis the season to be hoppy.

busygin

I'm in a Philly suburb too (Bala Cynwyd PA)