Author Topic: Crazy Idea !!! Dan Larimer aka Bytemaster be a Part of BitcoinComic Book  (Read 1131 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile

Bro - this is being added to "official" grassroots marketing campaign page.

... just saying ...

+5% +5%
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
On some thread someone said maybe Dan is Satoshi....

so i had this crazy/cool idea.

in the moment https://www.swarm.co/comiccoin.html#/comiccoin or www.bitcoincomic.org you can support the first
Bitcoin comic book. The trailer looks nice.

For 20 BTC you get rewards as follows

Cameo gold
You will get 5 COMICSPECIAL coins which are redeemable for 5 COPIES OF THE FOUNDERS EDITION of the comic. This edition has a hard cover and your name will be printed on a founders' roll call in the back cover. Secondly you'll get 10 copies of the standard edition which will be sent to schools. Thirdly you'll be mentioned in the list of influential bitcoin people in the back of the book - A special feature about how you helped make this project possible. You will appear in the comic (all editions) - the illustrator will use a photo supplied by you to draw your image into the comic. You will receive the ORIGINAL artwork frame - signed by the authors and illustrator. A special illustration will be hand created by the illustrator of you along with the Bitcoincomic team. This original artwork will be a ONE OFF - signed by the entire Bitcoin comic and Swarm team, Framed and sent to you. You will receive a copy of a hand produced special edition - large format book.. You'll also get 120000 COMICCOINS which will have voting rights in the future of the project and more.

so i thought we should show Bytemaster our gratefullness and save him a spot in this history making art book. on the other hand it will maybe a good spend amount of money to get the word out on bitshares in a really good way. Can we do it?

---->from here please copy the text in your post and add the amount you would donor and sum the total possible amount

please contribute:

1:--0.2---BTC---shentist
------------------------------------------------------------------------
----0.2---BTC---Sum